t w o

- B E L L E ' S  P O V -

I was so.. confused.

Why was Flipped the book I took out from the drawer I put the recent book that I have been reading, Twisted Love by Ana Huang?

The weirdest thing was that I dreamt of Flipped with that 'faceless guy'.  As he mentioned in the dream, it's both of our favorites.

I just decided to read it, since I didn't mind.

I roamed around the new room that I moved in 10 months ago.

Thank goodness my aunt and uncle decided to not move into my house, but they still are willing to call and check up on me now and then.

- F L A S H B A C K S -

I just moved into the house I own in London. My mom bought it for me when I was practically day-dreaming of living in London back then in 9th grade.

It's my first time ever looking at the inside of the house. It was just how I told my mom.

"Wow, I never knew you had a home here, Belle." My aunt said, her mouth agaped. She is my mom's sister, and we never really got to know each other, since she was always away for her business.

"Yeah, it was my birthday wish when I was still in ninth grade. I didn't thought she would actually make it come true."

"Well, your mom was a dreamer herself. She always dreamed of having a daughter. Most importantly, fulfilling the wishes of her childrens wants and needs." She whispered lowly in my ear.

"I heard that!" My uncle said from the other room, looking up at the celing, more specifically, staring at the chandelier.

"Now, Belle, are you sure you won't mind living alone?" My uncle said.

"Who said I was alone?" And just like that, all my staff came behind me at the snap of my fingers.

"Honey, I think she can handle herself." My aunt said. Slowly closing my uncle's dropped jaw.

"Well, I hope you won't mind on us checking up on you every once and a while, Belle." My aunt  said. I was grateful they're here and all, but I really just like my own space.

"I won't mind. That is really sweet of you guys to do." I said, smiling.

"Alright, we'll be going now! Is your staff gonna help you settle in?" My uncle asked.

It was weird for them asking me about things that included my safety. My parents also did that. But when my mom died, the questions and everything that reminded me of her died along with her.

"Yes, I'll be perfectly fine. Thank you, Aunt Angelica and Uncle Tom for helping me look around London."

"You're welcome, darling Belle. Well, we must get ready for dinner. We'll call you when we can, alright?" My aunt said. Looking at me with widened, curious eyes.

"Yes, aunt Angelica. Thank you, again. Bye, have a safe trip home." I said, as I walked them out of my house."

- E N D  O F  F L A S H B A C K -