⚜♚ 6. The Tariq Family ♚⚜

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

I got two more creations from two amazing readers!

First from storiesbyzainab

*

And second by Imaginaryverse_03

Thank you not both so much!

In fact thank you to every single one of you for the wonderful contribution by your reads, votes and comments! 

*

Yamna

I blinked. "The soup fell."

Rohaan, who still held onto my arm which he had grabbed to stop me from falling down the stairs along with the tray and the bowl of soup, looked amused. "The soup fell? That's your answer to my proposal?" 

Proposal? 

"Haye Allah! I feel like a dream that I didn't even know about is coming true!" Anabia Tayi's voice came from downstairs.

I turned and saw my parents, Tayan and Anabia Tayi there, and my cheeks turned a deeper shade of red. Feeling shy beyond words, I turned and ran towards Haya Appi's old room. 

*

Rohaan

I stared after Yamna. "Was that a yes or a no?" 

"That was a, 'ladki ko sharam aarahi hai, buddhu'." Mama shook her head at me.

*"The girl is feeling shy, dummy."

Saba Chachi gave me a warm smile as she walked past me, carefully avoiding the soup. "I'll find out the answer, Rohaan." 

I glanced down. Mama had her arm around Papa's waist, and both were staring up at me with delighted smiles. Even Yasin Chachu looked delighted.