⚜♚45. New Chapters ♚⚜

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

Hey, guys! Again, sorry for the delay. Let me explain myself. I don't work a nine-to-five office job. I work six days, then three days off, and then six days again, and so on. The last six days I'd done all earlies, starting at 03:30am- yes, the middle of the night, since it's an airport job. I was exhausted, and I didn't get a chance to write. I know a lot of you messaged, and here is a reply to all of you. Thank you all for your patience!

*

Comment challenge: 400

Rohaan

My probation period seemed never-ending.

Yamna was ruthless. 

A few days after Amira's revelation to my family, Yamna and I were home alone as Arsal and Tahira had gone away for the weekend.

I came downstairs to the kitchen late one morning, and didn't see her anywhere. She hadn't been upstairs either. "Yamna?" As I passed the back door to go towards the fridge, I saw her outside. 

She was sitting on the metallic garden chair, resting an arm on the matching metallic table, while reading a book. She was wearing a t-shirt of my favourite football team, along with black tights. Her hair was in a stylishly messy bun, with stray locks on either side of her face. As she lifted up a mug to drink something from it, I saw that she was using my coffee mug.

If ruthlessness was a crime, this girl would have been a criminal mastermind. 

I opened the door and stepped outside. "Assalam Alaikum." 

She raised her gaze up over the rim of my mug. "Walaikum Assalam." With a ghost of a smirk, she set the mug down.

"Nice shirt." I said.

"Isn't it?" She stood up, setting her mug- my mug- and book down. She traced her hands down her arms, before sliding a hand across her stomach. "Very soft, very comfortable...a very nice fit, don't you think?" 

"How long are you going to keep this up?" I stepped towards her.

"As long as it takes." She shrugged and walked towards the garden. This was when I realised that she was wearing trainers. She picked up a football that had been discarded by me yesterday, and walked towards the centre of the garden. She began to kick the ball around, chasing after it. 

I headed towards her and easily intercepted the ball from her, kicking it towards the end of the garden. 

"Hey! You can't do that!" She called out after me.

"Yes, I can! It's a perfectly legal move!"

Suddenly, I felt her wrap her arms around my waist, almost causing me to stumble. "Yamna, what are you doing?!" 

"This is a perfectly legal move, in the sense that this isn't professional football, and that I'm not breaking any law of the country." She had a hint of amusement and cockiness in her voice. She quickly moved around and took back the control of the ball, racing away. Kicking the ball towards the 'goal', i.e. the wall, she jumped up and down in celebration, raising her arms up in the air. With one hand she smoothly pulled her hair free, so that it flew around her as she jumped. Almost like a well-planned tactic.

I was itching to hold here, but I restrained myself. I did the crime, now I have to do the time.

*