⚜♚48. Love & Arranged ♚⚜

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

Thank you, all of you, who put in so much effort for the previous comment challenges!

Thank you, everyone, for your patience with me. My work schedule doesn't allow me to write as much as I want to.

And, lastly, I will not be able to publish anything from 22nd May to AT LEAST 30th May.

*

Rohaan

Hearing Maham scream out for us made me immediately (and carefully) hand Annie over to Hoor, before dashing upstairs. "Maham, what's wrong?" 

Haya's daughter stood at the landing in her Cocomelon colourful night-suit, a tear running down her cheek. "It's Nano. She's very upset."

I ran towards Mama's room, without thinking twice.

*

Anabia

I was back at the home where Saim and I had been raised by Mama. 

A part of me felt happy to be back. It was the place from my memories that I'd missed the most. I walked down the hallway and down the stairs, and I could hear humming.

I made my towards the kitchen and stopped in the doorway.

Mama stood by the stove, cooking something. "Anabia?" She knew I was here, even though her back was to me.

"Yes, Mama?" I felt a strong urge to run forward and hug her.

She turned to face me, a soft smile on my face. "Is he ready?"

"Who?" I felt confused.

"Rohaan." She shook her head at me, giving me a disapproving look, as if she was disappointed that I had forgotten something important.

"Ready for what?" 

"I'm here to take him with me. He needs to come with me." She had replied, the smile remaining on her face.

*

And that's when I had woken up, crying and trembling with fear.

I was constantly fearing for Rohaan because of his career, and now this dream...

I realised too late that I had ended up scaring little Maham, who had been asleep beside me.

But I couldn't help myself. The fear for the safety of my older son was growing inside me with each passing moment.

"Rohaan..." I whispered his name as a fresh tear escaped my eye and ran down the side of my face.

*

Rohaan

"Mama!" I sat down on the bed beside her, running a hand over her head. "Mama, what's wrong?" 

"Rohaan, don't go with her." She whispered, clutching at my hand.

"Don't go with who?" I asked, confused. 

She sat up, putting a hand on my cheek. "I don't want you to get hurt." 

"Boss Woman, don't worry about me." I gave her a small smile. "I can take care of myself."