⚜♚46. Sentiments ♚⚜

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

THE GROWTH OF ROHAAN REHAN TARIQ

*

Rohaan

After dropping Yamna off at her interview, I headed to the 'Team Building Day', which was mandatory for us.

"I'm going to punch whoever decided that this was a good idea." I complained as we walked towards the tennis court.

"Yep. They forced Rohaan Rehan Tariq to wear shorts." Ahmed burst out laughing.

I glanced down at the white tennis shorts that ended below my knee- for religious reasons- and the white t-shirt. Then I glanced at Ahmed. "Shut up, Ahmed."

"It's better than the idea of the genius who decided that camping was a fun idea, and did not even check the weather." Lucinda grinned at us as she walked past us with her tennis racquet. 

"That genius was Ahmed." I said, immediately.

Ahmed gave me a rude finger gesture.

When we were teens, Behaya and I used to play tennis at Dado's house, so I wasn't completely a novice at the game... but it was boring. I preferred if we had a team football match. I'd wipe the floor with everyone.

Apparently, Ahmed found it boring too, because he kept doing random dance moves throughout the game. 

Why am I friends with this nut? I couldn't help grinning. "Get ready for the wedding day, bro?" 

He scoffed. "I'm doing full-on bhangra that day, not this nonsense." 

I laughed.

"Let's have a challenge to make this interesting." Lucinda suggested. 

"Great idea, Lucy!" Ahmed nodded. "Losing team dances publicly to a bhangra song. You know, the type of music that I'm getting all our colleagues familiar with at work?"