⚜♚54. Home ♚⚜

All copyrights ©️ belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

Eid-ul-Adha Mubarak!

FYI: I accept comments as Eidi

FYI: I accept comments as Eidi.😝

*

Shayaan

"The girl didn't fly back home to Pakistan." Ahmed said, casually, as we all took a water break from our football match.

"What girl?" Zaryab asked.

"Asma." Ahmed replied. "The girl is a true mystery."

"Oh, the bride who was being forced into marriage?" Zaryab asked.

My heart skipped a beat as I thought of those hazel eyes.

"Ro will want to know." Ahmed pulled his phone out of his pocket.

"Leave Ro alone, man. He needs this break with Bhabi." I kept my tone light. "The man seriously needed a holiday." I thought of my cousin, who seemed tense and alert three-sixty days a week. "Did you speak to Asma?"

"I asked, but she keeps avoiding the subject." Ahmed shrugged. "Even Lucinda tried."

"This all seems too strange. One minute, she wants to go home, and the next minute, she's avoiding going home?" Zaryab frowned.

"Even I'm confused." Ahmed looked thoughtful.

I glanced down at my water bottle, absent-mindedly studying the label. "Maybe she has a genuine reason?"

"Right now, it seems more suspicious than genuine to me." Zaryab said. "Who exactly is this girl, and what exactly does she want?"

"I'll find out." Ahmed was determined.

"Shouldn't you be focusing on your newly married life?" I pointed out.

"I can multi-task. I'm too involved in this mystery to back out now." Ahmed grinned.

I felt a hint of irritation. He was enjoying it too much, like it was a TV show, rather than a girl's life. I knew he wasn't really that person, but I felt myself getting annoyed nevertheless. "Shall we continue the game?"

The guys didn't seem to notice my tone, and we continued playing. It was good for us to resume the game actually, because I felt my temper cooling down the longer we played.