2

It was a school day, and the hallway echoed with shouting and excited calls of two names. These two students walked through the school hand in hand, heading towards their lockers.

"MINHO~ marry me!"
"Hyunjin! You guys look good together!"

The voices sounded down the hallway. Although it might seem strange that this school, and especially the students, supported a relationship between two men, the truth was different. Hyunjin's father held a high position so he had a big influence at the school. Minho also held hight position, not only in the student council but also as the head of the dance club. This largely contributed to the positive response to their relationship.

"Hwang Hyunjin and Lee Minho, please report to the principal's office," the school radio announced. For the mentioned boys, this was no surprise. Ever since they started getting involved in school activities, councils, and various clubs, both financially and with ideas, the boys were callee to the principal's office often. But only in a positive sense, they never got involved in anything wrong or illegal. That's why all the teachers liked them, such talented students with good hearts were hard to come by.

After their names were announced, both boys turned on their heels and, instead of heading to their lockers, made their way to the principal's office. The principal's office wasn't far at all, so they soon found themselves in front of the door. Hyunjin took a deep breath and knocked on the door. He never liked talking to people, especially not important ones, as his father knew many of the school staff, especially the principal.

"Come in," the secretary's voice came, and both boys entered.
"Good afternoon, Mr. Kim," they bowed deeply, like obedient students.
"You called for us?" Minho asked, waiting patiently for a response. He wasn't in a good mood at the moment. He couldn't get yesterday's incident out of his head, and the boy who had slipped away from him right under his nose. Both boys hoped he was okay and that he had changed his mind about his intended actions.

"Oh yes, boys, you are my best students, you know everything about the school and where everything is," the older man smiled.
"Since Lee Felix isn't here right now, I'd like you to show our new student around school" he continued, pointing to the new student who sat in the corner of the room with his head bowed.
"We don't often have new students, but once in a while, they join us," he chuckled.
"Boys, this is Han Jisung," the small, blond boy stood up and slowly bowed.
"Jisung, these are Lee Minho and Hwang Hyunjin, they are the best students in the school. Hyunjin is also the same age as you," this time the taller boys bowed.

"Thank you, Mr. Kim, we'll take care of him here, show him around the school and classes according to his schedule, maybe he'll run into Hyun's," Minho said with a smile. All three then bowed and disappeared again into the school corridor.

"So, Jisung, right?" Hyunjin paused. The blond boy just nodded and continued walking, unsure of where to go.

"Jisung, this is our main hallway, your locker should be here too. Do you have the key?" Hyunjin continued, watching the boy walking beside him. Jisung again just nodded and pointed to the keys in his hand with numbers on them.

"Okay, locker 386 is at the end of the hallway on the left, you'll recognize it when you pass by," the tall, black-haired boy continued with instructions. They walked through the school, and Hyunjin explained everything about where everything was and how things worked in the school. The only thing bothering him was that Minho hadn't spoken at all, he was probably lost in his thoughts. He had been pensive since they returned home from the river. Hyunjin understood that the unknown boy was stuck in his head, but he knew they had a lot of responsibilities. Thinking about the boy only distracted him from his work.

"And finally, the cafeteria. The food isn't great, but there are microwaves and water kettles available. You can heat up something from home here. Almost everyone does it like this here," the black-haired boy finished and smiled at Jisung.

"Do you understand everything? If you have any questions, feel free to ask us anytime," he smiled and waited for the other's response.

"Yes, thank you," Jisung spoke for the first time. That seemed to snap Minho out of his thoughts because he immediately lifted his head and looked directly into the blond's eyes. Jisung bowed and set off on his way to his first class.

"Wait!" Minho called out and grabbed the boy's wrist. That immediately triggered memories of the previous night in him. It still sweetens him, even though he doesn't want it to. He felt some connection to the mysterious boy, it's not like he felt nothing for Hyunjin at all, definitely not. He loved the taller boy above all, he couldn't imagine life without him, but he also saw something in the mysterious boy. Maybe he just wanted to help him, as he didn't like seeing others suffer.

As soon as he woke up from his thoughts, he wanted to let go of Jisung's hand, but as soon as he felt something on his wrist, he froze.

"Uh... good luck?" he quickly blurted out and, with an apology, let go of Jisung's hand. As soon as the blond boy turned the corner, Minho turned to Hyunjin.

"That's him!" he exclaimed quietly and hugged the other happily. However, Hyunjin had no idea what was going on. Sometimes he didn't understand anything, but in a good way.

"Hyun, that's him. The boy from yesterday," his eyes lit up. Excitedly nodding from side to side, he observed the taller boy. This time it was Hyunjin who was lost in thought, probably, as he guessed, everything was starting to fall into place for him, like pieces of a puzzle. He couldn't believe they met again, as if it was meant to be.