6

⚠️
Quietly, he opened it and pulled out a razor blade. He knew it was wrong, that his mom wouldn't want this if she was alive. But she isn't, and if she were, he wouldn't have a reason for this act.

He rolled up the sleeve of his hoodie, which still carried the scent of the two boys who gave it to him. He couldn't believe how easily their scent could calm him down.

Slowly, he pressed the razor blade against his wrist and applied pressure. Around the cold object on his wrist, red, warm liquid began to appear.

He smirked satisfactorily, feeling a sense of relief. It was like an addiction. With each cut, he felt the weight on his heart lessen. He only felt the pain in his body and the newly opened wounds on his wrist.

His beautifully porcelain, clean skin was marred with scars and fresh cuts. But he didn't care, he already hated his body, whether scarred or not. His body was always violated, whether by himself or by the older man who inflicted new bruises on him every day without remorse.

He cleaned his wounds and lay back in bed.

"Min? Wake up!" Shook him the taller boy. "I still want to sleep!!" he mumbled, covering his head with a blanket. Hyunjin chuckled at his behavior. Then he yanked the blanket off his head and then off his whole body onto the floor.

"No!" Minho exclaimed. He rolled out of bed onto his lover with a sigh. "Minho!" chuckled the taller of the boys and patted the older one on the head. "Get ready, we have to go to school soon" Hyunjin smiled at him and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

The couple had been living together for 3 years, since the beginning of their relationship. Their cohabitation made their lives much easier, they could be together every day, and they both appreciated that.

"Eat up so we can go," Hyunjin smiled and handed a plate to the other. Minho thanked him and with a small peck on his lips, he started eating.

"Let's go! The others are already waiting for us outside" smiled Minho once he finished eating and grabbed his things.

The other members of the group had the most important projects of the year, and so they were given a three-day break from school to work on them at home. Today is the day they need to turn them in, so it's back to the normal school routine.

"Aaaaaa, our lovers decided to show up!" Felix welcomed them with a huge smile and a hug. "I missed you bitches!"

"It was just three days" Minho rolled his eyes. "Correction... 5 days, don't forget the weekend" Chan chuckled and friendly patted both boys on the back.

"Can we go? I don't want to be late" Changbin called out from behind.

"Awww, our Binnie is here too? I didn't even see you down there!" Hyunjin burst out along with the others in laughter.

"Sure thing, Mr. Punctual," Felix chuckled, and with a quick, imperceptible wink, he headed towards the school.
"Hey... Minho, Hyunjin, do we have a new student? Mr. Kim hinted at something to me," he turned his gaze towards the lovers.

"Yep, we have a new student, Han Jisung. Hyun and I showed him around the school. That's for what are you here, Felix!" replied Minho calmly, as if he didn't care about the new student at all. He was very good at hiding his feelings, which is also why no one suspected that he had a crush on Hyunjin. Everyone was surprised when the boys told them about them dating.

"I'm not to blame for this! Be glad you don't have to do these stupid projects!" Felix rolled his eyes and looked around the school grounds.

"Hey, isn't that him? The new student?" He gestured lightly towards the smaller boy standing nearby, his head bowed. He was dressed all in black.

He looks normal and healthy. Yet he seems so... delicate...

Minho paused, observing Jisung from a distance.

"Yeah, that's him," Hyunjin smiled, glancing at his thoughtful lover, who he held by the hand.

"He looks like he's not talking to anyone," the eldest of the boys pondered aloud. "Chan, can we invite him to join us for lunch? Please!" Felix exclaimed out of nowhere.

"Huh? I'm not entirely sure, Felix. Whether he'd want to. He seems happy," Chan responded to him again. "Are you blind? It's so obvious he's struggling on his own!" Felix insisted.

As he looked at the blond-haired boy in the distance, it was immediately clear to him that he wasn't entirely okay. Something must have been bothering him.

"It's up to you..." Chan sighed and continued the conversation with the other members of the group.

In the blink of an eye, Felix appeared next to the blond boy, slightly smaller than himself. "Hey! I'm Felix! You're Jisung, right?" he blurted out as soon as he appeared next to the other boy. "Uuh..." nothing came out from the blond boy, who just looked at the unfamiliar guy in front of him. "I assume so... Me and my friends over there thought, maybe you'd like to join us for lunch. You're new here, so we figured you might not have many friends," Felix continued, unaware of how wrong it might have sounded to the blond boy standing still in front of him.

"Uh! I apologize if it sounded wrong!" Felix realized, his eyes widened as he looked directly at Jisung.

"It's okay," the blond boy replied quietly and attempted to smile.

Hyunjin and Minho observed the entire conversation, realizing that this situation was uncomfortable for the boy.

"But... I'll have to decline your offer," he continued, unable to even look Felix in the eyes. "Why? Trust me, it'll be fun! Pleeeeease," the boy pleaded further.

"Shouldn't we intervene?" Minho asked his boyfriend, looking directly into the eyes of his lover. Hyunjin just squeezed the hand he had been holding the whole time. "I don't know, Love," he smiled and then redirected his gaze to the two blond boys.

"I-I don't know..." Jisung stuttered, still unsure what to think of the situation. He had never experienced such attention before, as he had been given in recent days. He still couldn't believe that all of this was really happening. With thoughts swirling around the two unfamiliar boys, he smiled to himself and buried his nose in the hoodie that was quite familiar to Minho and Hyunjin.

Both boys wondered why he still had 'their' hoodie on. Afrer all, he didn't want them to recognize him. So why...

"Plleeease," Felix begged, not giving up.

a/n: hello!! I made their aesthetic!!!

I hope, you liked this chapter :D