CHAPTER-1

I was walking towards his room

I was walking towards his room. I knew he might be in his room busy with his laptop doing his company's work. When I was about to knock on his door suddenly a hand grabbed me by my waist and the other covered my mouth, when I was about to scream. I got scared at this sudden action but soon I got to know the hand was none other than my fiance's. ''What are you trying to do?" I yelled at him. "Shhhhhh! You don't have to be that loud" He whispered in my ears. 

We were standing too close to each that we could hear each other's breath. His hands were still on my waist and mine on his broad shoulder. My eyes were lost in his blue eyes and his eyes were staring at my brown eyes. "I grabbed you inside because I don't want anyone to know that I am in my room doing my office stuff and not on a date with you" He spoke breaking the silence. "Why would I be on a date with you?" I asked with confusion on my face. "It's because they want us to know about each other as we are engaged now and we are a couple so we should be spending more time with each other rather than spending time in our offices. Isn't it obvious Sarah?"  He said. "So what should we do now?" I asked. "Go on a date now." He replied. 

We decided to meet on the road outside the house. I was walking towards my car and his mother asked me " Wasn't Arnav supposed to be on a date with you?". I lied to them that Arnav might have left early because he didn't knew that I was going to pick him up as it was a surprise for him. I was waiting outside the house in my car and I saw him sneaking out from his balcony, which made me giggle seeing him like that. I said to myself that Arnav is a blunder. Soon he got into my car and sat beside me fastening his seat belt. He asked me " Where should we go for this unplanned date?". I said " I will take you to my favorite place for this unplanned date." Before starting the car he got up from his seat leaning towards my seat and grabbed the seat belt and fastened. While he was doing this I was freezed at my seat and lost in my thoughts that no one ever did these little things for me. These little things feel so special when someone does this for me. Focus Sarah focus this is just going to last for a year and anyways the engagement is going to break within a year. "Ready?" He asked me bringing me back to the reality from my thoughts and soon I started the car.

Soon we reached a painting workshop. We got assigned to a table. I guess he was here because I dragged him here and he had no interest in painting. I explained him what we are supposed to do here as he was least interested in doing these things but still listened to me when I was explaining him. To be honest he was looking so cute while listening to me and his blue eyes, omg! I couldn't stop looking at them. We were making some finger hearts. When I was applying paint on his thumb he applied paint on my face by his thumb. " Ye aap kya kar rahe ho Arnav?" I asked looking at him. "Aapki berang jindagi mai rang bhar raha hu." he replied chuckling. " Accha, to thode mujhhe bhi bharne do rang aapki jindagi mai" I said taking the paint brush towards his face. When I was about to apply paint on his face he held my wrist. It felt like the world had stopped and it was just me and him. We were lost in each other's eyes. " Let's continue with our painting." I said breaking the eye contact. Soon we finished our painting. We got our painting wrapped and moved towards the parking.

" Wanna grab something to eat?" He asked. " Yea, I am already hungry." I said grabbing the handle of the door but suddenly was stopped by his hands. He said " Now I will take you at my favorite place to eat." I sat besides him. While he was about to start the car he asked " Do you want me to fasten your seatbelt ?". I shook my head in no while I was still thinking that how did this man knew that I was hungry. Maybe he said so because he was hungry I thought to myself and wore my seatbelt. We headed towards his favorite restaurant. 

After eating we headed towards his home but first seatbelt, it has became important now. We reached his home. He got out from the car and walked towards my window. He leaned against my window. "Today was something different from the rest of the weekends." He said smiling towards me. " Ofcourse it had to be different, kyunki pehli baar weekend mai kaam chodke kuch kiya hai aapne." I replied smiling in a sarcastic way. "Agar aap bura na maane toh mai hamari banayi hui painting apne paas rakh sakta hu?". I was suprised with is sudden question but I said "Yuppp". We bid bye to each other but coming closer towards my ear he said" Belt lagana mat bhulna Sarah Ji". This sentence of him made me blush but I had to control it in front of him. I was heading towards my home. A smile formed on my face thinking about my day and the way I spent it with him. I was so happy about this unplanned date. I don't know why but whenever I am around him it just feels so good. Maybe it's because I like his company and nothing more it's not that I like him because this engagement is an arranged engagement and sooner it will break off within an year. It's just that we have to keep acting like a couple when we are in front of others. Anyways we are good friends I don't need to overthink now. After getting freshed I wore my night suit and did my night care routine. I sat with my laptop checking some files of the presentation that I had tomorrow.