CHAPTER-2

"Damn, am I really smiling thinking about my contracted fiance?" I said to myself

"Damn, am I really smiling thinking about my contracted fiance?" I said to myself. To which Abhi replied "Oh so nice of you bhai, you already gave bhabhi a nickname? You are really very fast huh." I didn't even got to know when Abhi had entered my room. Was I really thinking about her so much? "Chup kar Abhi, kuch bhi mat bol. Even you know this engagement is a contract" I said. "Ok bhai but atleast tell me what did you do today on the date" Abhi asked. "I am not telling you." I said. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh so you did some naughty stuff bhai aur vo bhi shaadi se pehle not fair haaa" Abhi teased me. I threw a pillow at him and then threw him out of my room. 

I unwrapped the painting which we made together today and hanged it on the wall opposite to my bed. Well the painting looked cute we made finger hearts and wrote ARNAV-SARAH and today's date on it. I am never interested in things like this but don't know why I listened her quietly when she was explaining. It was fun making finger hearts with her. To be honest I enjoyed doing this with her. From the day I met her she had already occupied one part of my brain. She always comes up in my mind whenever I am working. "Uffffffffff yeh ladki ke khayal mere mann mai bohot baar aate rehte hai" I again said to myself. " Yahi to pyaaaaaaaaar hai" Abhi said while stretching the word 'pyar'. "You didn't go?" I asked with a frustrated look. "I left my phone here so I came to take it. I am leaving, you continue with the thoughts of your 'contracted fiance'." Abhi said again teasing me and left my room. I took my blanket and went to my bed to sleep. A notification popped on my phone, I thought it might be from her but it was none other than Abhi. 

ABHI 

GOOD NIGHT BHAI. I hope aapko bhabhi ke sweet sweet sapne aaye....

                                                                                                                                                                   ARNAV

Good night.... I am coming to kill you in your dreams🔪😒

I slept putting off my phone on silent mode. 

NEXT DAY

I woke up and to my surprise I found myself again thinking about her. OMG! Am I really obsessed with her. Yesterday night I dreamt about her and now in the morning I am again thinking about her, Mr. Arnav Sharma what the hell is wrong with you, how can you be like this. You know she is your 'contracted fiance' and you are obsessed with her. This is not happening she's not even your type, how can you even fall for someone who's much more different then your type. It's just that you are obsessed with her because yesterday I went on a date and spent time with her nothing more. I heard someone knocking on the door. It was no one else then annoying Abhi. He was leaning on the door and looking at me. I asked him "What?"." Bhai kaha tha na maine aap ko pyaar hua hai vo bhi humari bhabhi se" Abhi replied. "Kuch bhi mat bol Abhi" I replied to him. "First of all Mr. Arnav Sharma never misses his gym and wakes up at 8:30 in the morning and I am pretty sure that this happened because you were dreaming about my lovely bhabhi" Abhi said to me smiling. "What the fuck, is it really 8:30 now and I missed my gym" I said widening my eyes." Yes bhai" Abhi replied. "And why didn't my alarm ring?" I questioned him. He said, "I saw you smiling while you were sleeping and seeing this rare seen I didn't feel like waking you up, so I turned off the alarm" and told me to get ready cause I was already late. He went to get ready and I went to the bathroom to have my bath. I came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist and wet hair. I ruffled my hair and went straight towards the mirror. Standing in front of the mirror I ruffled my hair and started flexing my body. My muscles. shoulders and my abs you are so sexy Mr. Arnav Sharma I said to myself. When I turned around to wear my clothes I found someone was there in my room. We both screamed as we saw each other. " You what are you doing here?" I asked yelling at her. " I am sorry" she replied awkwardly turning to the other side so she couldn't see me in this state. I grabbed my clothes hurriedly and ran towards the bathroom. "Vaise aapko apne fiance ko iss halat mai taadte hue sharam nahi aayi, agar aapko mujhe is haal mai dekhna hi tha to knock karke aati na. Mai acche se aapke samne apni body flex karta." I said to tease her." Hume aapko is halat mai dekhne mai koi interest nai hai. Aur rahi baat knock karne ki hum ne knock kiya tha par aapne kuch nai kaha isiliye hum andar aagaye. Vaise hum apne fiance ke kamre mai hi aaye the na kisi paraye (unknown) mard ke kamre mai nahi" She said to me still looking at the other side." Ab aap hume dekh sakti hai humne kapde pehen liye hai" I said. She turned towards me." Aap yaha kisliye aayi hai Sarah? Aapko humse kuch kaam hai kya?" I asked her curiously. "Humne aapko call kiya tha par aap hai ki uthate hi nahi hai. Voh maa ne kaha tha ki hume aaj ek sath mandir jana hai devi ke darshan ke liye isiliye mai yaha ayi" She replied folding the blanket which was lying on the bed because I didn't fold it. "Rehne dijiye Sarah hum apna kaam khud kar lenge aapko humara kaam karne ki jarurat nai hai" I said to her. After folding the blanket we left together from my room and went toward the dining hall. 

DINING HALL

Everyone was settled at the table when I came mom started serving breakfast. "Sarah beta tum bhi aajao nashta karlo aur phir hi mandir jana" said my mom. "Nahi mumma mai nashta karke aayi hu aap log kha lijiye tab tak mai living room mai wait karti hu" Sarah replied to my mom with a sweet smile. Uffff the way she smiles I couldn't stop myself from looking at her when she was smiling. While I was looking at her Abhi cleared his throat. I glared at him and insisted Sarah to have breakfast with us while my dad also joined me and insisted her. Sarah finally agreed and sat beside me to have breakfast." Kya bhabhi agar aap chahti thi ki bhai insist kare to bata deti na." Abhi said to her teasing. While I glared at Abhi. Yeh Abhi ka baccha kahi bhi muh khol deta hai. "Kitne pyaare lag rahe hai mere dono bacche sath mai baithte hue" My mom said smiling at us. Whereas we both smiled back at mom and then at each other. "By the way bhabhi if agar pata hota ki aap aa rahi hai to mai bhai ko bolata na aapke liye nashta banane ke liye. Bhai ki cooking skills ekdum superb hai." Abhi said. While I kicked his legs as we both were sitting in front of each other so I could easily reach his legs. This bastard again opened his mouth and said"Oh common bhai ab itna sharmao bhi mat." Abhi ab bas bhi karo itna bhi mat chidao dono ko agli baar jab bhi Sarah beti aa rahi hogi to mai Arnav ko bol dungi uske liye kuch special banane ke liye." said my mom. "Oh common mom ab aap bhi mat chidao hume" I said. While everyone at the table was laughing and I don't know why this girl was blushing. 

Sarah finished her breakfast and told everybody that she will wait outside until I finished my breakfast. She left the house and was standing infront of the house waiting for me to come. I was walking towards the car and saw Sarah fixing her hair and bindi looking in the rare view mirror of the car. Oh god! Koi itna sundar kaise dikh sakta hai. I was mesmerized by her beauty she was wearing a white Anarkali suit and some jwellery which complimented her look. I couldn't stop looking at her. Suddenly someone came and kept their hand on my shoulder and asked me "sundar hai na?". I instantly replied "Ha behad" and  realized that this voice was no one's else then Abhi's. I startled a bit and walked towards the car without saying anything while this guy was chuckling behind me. We both sat in the car. Sarah was going to drive the car. Abhi leaned inside the car from the driver's seat and said "Bhabhi dhyan raste pe rakhna kahi aur nai mana ki mera bhai kafi handsome hai par puri jindagi bacchi hai aapke paas unhe tadne ke liye". " Abhi ab aap bas bhi kijiye" Sarah said hitting Abhi's shoulder. God knows when on earth this guy will stop teasing us. Abhi fiinally left for office. Sarah looked at me and "asked Ab challey?". I moved towards her this time intentionally very close to her while she closed her eyes god knows why and fastened her seat belt. After hearing the click sound of the seatbelt she finally opened her eyes and was looking at me. I said "Ab chaliye." She replied saying"Hmm". 

There was silence in the car it was a bit awkward. So I decided to broke the silence and said to her " Aap yahi chahti thi na Sarah?". She asked with confusion "Kya?". I said "Ki mai aapke paas aau aur aapka seatbelt pehnau. Weren't you waiting for this? Aap to yahi chahti thi is handsome munde (Boy)  se". Are you dumbass, asshole, what the fuck are you doing can't you see?, Aakhe kharab hai kya? Dikhai nai deta? Saale." I looked at Sarah in shock. While she said to me "Voh usne galat side se overtake kiya na Arnav, agar meri gadi ko kuch ho jata toh, isiliye gaaliya di varna mai kaafi cool tempered hu." While I chuckled at her. " Vaise aap kuch keh rahe the thodi der pehle. For your kind information mere aas paas na aapse bhi jyada hot, handsome, tall, muscular aur sexy munde hai. Toh aapke dimag se na yeh baate nikaliye ki mai aap jaise handsome munde se yeh sab expect karti hu. Voh kya hai na logo ko jyada galat fehmiyo mai nai rehna chahiye yeh cheez unke liye acchi nai hoti hai. Aur mai apne fiance ke sath kaise kuch bura hone deh sakti hu." She said. "Itni fikar hai meri aapko" I said looking at her. "Ha ab aap mere fiance ho" She said. I was smiling from inside when she said this. I am liking it Sarah I am loving it. Soon she chose to spoke" And vo kya hai na hum na bohot caring hai na to sab ki fikar karte hai bas isiliye bola ki jyada galat fehmiya mat banaye rakhna aur kuch nahi."  I was still feeling jealous when she referred about other boys and that too handsome munde. Kon hai yeh handsome sexy munde. Himmat kaisi hui inki Sarah ke aas paas rehne ki. Sarah ab sirf meri fiance hai. 

HELLO LOVELY PEOPLE. LOOK'S LIKE SOMEONE IS JEALOUS. ARNAV IS FALLING FOR SARAH MORE AND MORE DAY BY DAY. LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS FURTHER. 

DO LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE LIKING THE CHAPTERS AND DO COMMENT. THANK YOU LOVELY PEOPLE!