CHAPTER-3

AUTHOR'S POV: 

They reached the Mandir Arnav got out of the car while Sarah was struggling to wear her high heels sandal. Arnav came to Sarah's side of the car and said to tease her " Uffffffoh Sarah aap kitni slow hai kitna time lagati hai gadi se utarne mai". Sarah replied " Aap Sarah Wadhwani ko slow bol rahe hai ab to aap dekhiye hi ki mandir sabse pehle kon pohchta hai." After saying this she started running towards the mandir. Arnav after seeing her running towards the mandir shouted "Sarah aap gir jayengi mat bhago". Within seconds Sarah was fell on the road  holding her ankle in pain as she slipped. Arnav started running towards her after reaching to her he asked her " Aap thik to ho na Sarah? Kisne kaha tha bhag ne ke liye aur vo bhi itni lambi heels mai?". Arnav was looking at her but Sarah didn't utter a word. "Sarah it look's like you have twisted your ankle" . Arnav bent down and picked Sarah up in his arms like bridal style. Sarah startled a bit and was looking at Arnav. She said looking away " Mai khud chal sakti hu itna bhi kuch hua nahi hai bas thoda fisal gayi thi, aap mujhhe niche uttar dijiye." Arnav looked at her as anger was clear in his eyes. " Mai aapko niche to bilkul nai uttar raaha aur haa aap sirf fisli nai hai aapke pair mai moch aagayi hai aur jo yeh sidiye dikh rahi hai na is moch waale pairo ke sath chadhne mai taklif hogi." said Arnav. 

" Lekin sab dekh rahe hai na Arnav aapko mujhe uthane ki jarurat nai hai mai chal sakti hu "

" Dekh rahe hai toh dekhne do mai apni fiance ko hi utha rahe hai kisi paraye ko nahi. "

When Arnav was carrying Sarah the whole time Sarah was staring at those Blue eyes. When they finally reached the inside the mandir Arnav looked at Sarah " Ab aakhe tadna band bhi karo mai aapko nicche uttar raha hu. ".  Arnav made Sarah sit on his shoulders at the washing area. He removed Sarah's sandals and washed her feet and washed his feet too. He again lifted Sarah and went towards the mandir to take Darshan. Both Sarah and Arnav took blessings and went to Pandit ji. Pandit ji gave them blessings and said " Hamesha aise hi sath rehna aur ek dusre ka khayal rakhna. Sada khush raho. ". They both looked at each other and were lost in each other's eyes. Breaking the eye contact Arnav said " Ji. ". While Sarah shooked her head in a yes.  They both smiled at Pandit ji and left the mandir.

After reaching the car Arnav made Sarah sit on the passanger seat and settled in the car. He took her ankle in his hand and removed the twist by doing some movements of her ankle. "Better now? Is it paining less than before?" he asked her. "Yes better. It is paining a bit not much but I don't think that I can walk" she replied. He drove towards Sarah's office. Soon they reached INFLUENCE (Sarah's company). Sarah was about to get up from her seat but she felt someone picked her up again in his arms.

"Ab office mai nahi sab honge waha pe. aap rehnde do."

"Ha toh hone do mai apne hone wali biwi ko hi utha raha hu na, aur waise bhi kisi ko waha pata nahi hoga na aapke fiance ke bare mai toh mera introduction bhi ho jayega."

"par-"

"Shhhhh....."

Arnav walked inside INFLUENCE carrying Sarah in his arms. Everyone's eyes shifted towards the couple walking towards Sarah's cabin. All the employees started muttering about them that how the to be CEO's fiance was carrying her inside. 

" Sarah ma'am ke fiance ne toh entry bohot badhiya li hai."

"Is he Sarah ma'am's fiance?"

"Omg! Did you look at them how perfect they are looking together."

 Vidhyut (Sarah's secretory) made his way towards Sarah's cabin. He wished both of them morning. Arnav asked him for a ointment and crepe bandage. Vidhyut brought the ointment and crepe bandage and handed it over to Arnav. Arnav started applying the ointment on her ankle and Vidhyut left the cabin. He soon applied the crepe bandage, "Apna khayal rakhna aur ha jyada hilna matt. Ab mai bhi nikalta hu office ke liye." As Arnav started moving towards the door Sarah said "Thank you Arnav." Smiled formed on Arnav's lips and he hummed. Before moving out of INFLUENCE he told Vidhyut to take care of Sarah and make sure that she doesn't move with her twisted ankle.