CHAPTER-4

ARNAV'S POV: 

I didn't know how to start this conversation with her. I am nervous for the first time while doing a conversation with her about us. I had made up my mind to talk about us but I am speechless all of a sudden when she is in front of me. Even she is curious about what I want to talk. I am scared what if she refuses to be with me. We are in a contract engagement for now we both had agreed on it but what if she refuses to take a next step further. Am I in love with her or what that all of a sudden I am feeling nervous to talk to her. No, I can't be in love with her maybe it's just that I like her. Yes! it's only that I like her nothing more than that and nothing less than that. Arnav Singhania you have to do it, you just can't call her at night and not talk about what you wanted to it will be impolite. 

AUTHOR'S POV:

Arnav and Sarah both reached an ice-cream store. "What flavour would you like to have Sarah?" Arnav asked. "Anything you would like" Sarah answered. After buying ice-cream they walked out of the store.

Sarah was getting impatient because she was very curious about what he wanted to talk. But he was talking about everything else than what he really wanted to talk about. She was already sleepy when Arnav called her but still she decided to meet him because he said that he wanted to talk about them. She was now getting more and more angry by his behavior as she was feeling more sleepy and was trying hard to control her sleep.

 They started walking on the footpath. Sarah finally decided to speak as Arnav was not saying anything "Shubh mahurat dhund rahe ho ab baat shuru karne ke liye, aisi bhi kya baat hai jo aap bol hi nahi rahe ho." "Ummm nothing like that, the ice-cream is so tasty, isn't it?" Arnav said licking his ice-cream. "Oh so Mr. Arnav Singhania topic baddal rahe hai ab, aap ice-cream enjoy kijiye mai jaa rahi hu jab baat karni hogi na tab aana." Sarah started walking ahead of Arnav and more faster. "Are Sarah I am sorry for making you wait I will finally talk about what I want to" He said holding her fingers from behind. Sarah stopped walking and turned towards him "Speak now Mr. Arnav Singhania".

" Let's take a seat somewhere first"

"Speak"

"Umm ok fine, so we are engaged right? Now it's been month. Still we don't know much about each other. We have also decided to be couple in front of the world but what about us what are we when it's just us together? How can we even behave like a couple when we don't know much about each other. I think we should get to know each other. If we keep on behaving like this soon everybody will start doubting about us. We can't be like this. Maybe we should take a step further in our relationship. I don't know what we are now. But I am sure that we should take a step further."

"Yea you are right Arnav, so...."

"Let's be friends for now and get to know each other"