Chapter 19

The two boys left to go upstairs. They entered the brunettes room and sat down while the younger rummaged through the things he bought.

"Here Hyunjin! These are for you." Felix said. He gave some piece of clothings to the brunette.

Hyunjin looked at the clothes the younger bought."Thanks!"

"I got matching clothes for us Hyun. So we can go together."

Hyunjin laughed as he ruffled the younger's hair before planting a kiss on top of his head.

"Thanks Yongbok. Let's go get changed."

"Nuh uh, I'm going to dye my hair remember?" Felix smiled as he was holding the blonde dye.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes playfully. "Of course, how could I forgot... which I didn't." The brunette quickly added.

"I know you did."

Hyunjin and Felix walked into the bathroom. The younger opened the box and read the instructions. He then took off his shirt letting it drop to the floor.

Hyunjin blushed. The younger looked so hot and he really wanted to kiss Felix right there and then. He was holding himself back especially feeling a throb. Hyunjin pressured it to help ease the pain.

"Okay so.. wanna help me? Or are you just gonna stand there?" The younger smiled.

Hyunjin stuttered. "Uh y-yeah d-don't worry. I- er-" The brunette grabbed the box and held it up close as he read trying to hide the blush on his face.

Felix smiled slyly. He knew Hyunjin was a blushing mess right there. The younger placed his hand below the brunette crotch in a teasing way.

He looked at the older and smiled before leaning close to his lips. Felix slowly palm the older as Hyunjin closed his eyes shut. He bit his lip letting a soft moan escape from him.

"I- think we should c-continue with d-dyeing your hair."

The younger let go and nodded his head. "Okay."

The older let a sigh of relief. 'That went almost too far' he thought.

The two boys took ten minutes to dye the Felix's hair. Finally when they finished, the younger looked almost different. "Wow! You look so nice in blonde Lix. Like an angel and a prince."

Hyunjin complimented the younger. He looked cute as well even with the shower cap Felix wore to keep the hair in place as it dried. Felix smiled happily. "Thanks! Let's wait for it to dry. It'll take another ten minutes."

"Okay let's get ready while we wait."

-

-

-

They quickly got ready, wearing the clothes that the black haired boy bought which was simple black clothing. Tight black jeans with a white shirt and a black denim jacket. The two boys wore it with their air forces and accessories such as wrist and neck chains.

Felix took off his the shower cap he still wore and fixed his hair. "Okay I'm ready."

The brunette walked downstairs with the younger following him from behind. "We're back hyung!" Hyunjin said.

His brother looked up and so did Chan. Both with their mouths wide open in shock as they looked at the new blonde. "Wow!" The two older brothers smiled at their youngers. "You look nice, and expensive." Taehyung said. Chan nodded in agreement. "Love the new hair Lix. Looks good. And you two Hyunjin, you guys are matching."

"Yeah you too Chan hyung, you look good ." Hyunjin said, he eyed his brother's outfit. His smiled at the thought. 'Typical for him to go with the bad boy look'