Authors Note

Hey everyone! This is _skzhyunlix. You may know me from the Into you series that I made, I've said it countless of times that it wasn't my best and I know that some other authors can relate to the first ones aren't the best.

Its been a year since I started writing and I know that I have improved a lot. Thank you for reading my stories and leaving votes and comments, it means the world me to me. I love all of you and my followers, you guys gave me the motivation to continue.

This book, High School Tutor took me about five months because this year is very busy for me. I am from the UK which a lot of you might not know and with my books I use the American terms instead of British because many of you are from the US and you might not understand UK terms that I use. So currently I am fifteen and will be turning 16 in July soon so I am currently doing my GCSE's which is probably called GED in the states? I think. 

My GCSE's starts on May 9th so this is why I was rushing it and making the last chapter of High School Tutor long. My last exam is June 14th which will be my last day of school that I finish and I will go to college so I have a long summer since I finish school which will give me more time to write my next book called Stay.

Its been such a journey with this book. High School Tutor is my favourite HyunLix fanfiction that I have written, the writing style is different and which you will notice if you have Into You. So this is new for me. It took me a very long time and I had to postpone things so I could focus on my exams.

Sometimes I would feel like I would need to rush and hurry to do my chapters so I tried to do publish every few days so you guys wouldn't have to wait but I realize that I don't have to do that, a lot of you are very respectful and patient which I am happy so I can publish anytime because in the end, a new chapter will be out soon.

I loved making High school Tutor, it was really fun to make, I tried to add some spice and humour into it and just make it really fun and enjoyable to read. I loved reading your comments and I tried to reply to all of them. They were really funny as I read them and it brought a smile to my face. 

Wattpad is literally my life I don't think I can live without it lol. I want to thank for my supporters and very few people who I know and have been with me from all the way.

@Ni-ki_favfan (MY SISTERRRRR SUCH A CUTIE)

@hyunlix_148 (Such a cutie she literally voted and commented on all my chapters and it was funny to read hers lol you should check out her book love is in the air)

@Hyunlix_roses89 (Literally my fav author and inspo i love her so much and her books defo check her out she is such a great author, I started writing because of her and that's how Into You was made, she is such an amazing friend and gives great advice, if you need her you can message her on her instagram hyunlix_roses89 or her conversation page. The first book i read of hers was Redo and then i became obsessed i love all her books)

@Hyun_Bokiee  (she is gorgeous too! an amazing friend and funny i love her book as well, started with a blind date)

And that is all from me! I will be back soon after my exams, my next book is called Stay and I can't wait for you to read it! It will be out in July so please wait for that x 

Thank you for coming here and reading High School Tutor it was the best.