Therapy

aera_101

Liked by eye

Liked by eye.love.iris and 5,078 others

aera_101 someone check on ae-ra

View All 1,203 Comments

user1 okay now I'm gonna start watching drive to survive
user2 I've been wanting to for so long this is a sign
user3 wrong place to learn about max 😭

user4 she's probably not breathing if we're being honest

THEY WERE RIGHT Ae-ra was not breathing, which was why she was currently calling her non therapist, therapist friend. "Pick up, pick up-"
Jennie Kim's face could be seen poping up on screen. "Nini!" She squealed. "Hi gorgeous!" Jennie replied back, giving her friend her gummy smile. Ae-ra was so happy to see her friend she almosts forgot why she called.

"I need your help...." Jennie looked concerned at the change in tone of her friend. "Of course Hun! What's the matter?"

"What would one do if your favourite celeb started following you?"

"EWAN MITCHELL IS FOLLOWING YOU!?" Ae-ra was now laughing her head off at her friends answer. "No! I wish, but no. Let me rephrase." She took a moment to collect herself, "Max Verstappen just started following me and I'm too scared to click the follow back button. What if it's too soon and then i look desperate–"

"How long ago was it?" Ae-ra paused the facetime and checked the notification.
"....6 hours ago."

"That's soon to you?"

"I met the guy once!"

"Just follow the man back!" The singer released a sigh of relief and nodded at her friends words. "And slide into his DMs if he's cute!"

"He's got a girlfriend! I think?" Upon seeing her friends confused face, she continued, "There's been rumors that the two broke up but I'm not interested in being the other woman, thank you very much."

"Thats why I love you." Jennie said, "I was actually gonna call you," Jennie looked to be fiddling with her finger almist as if she were nervous. "So you know how BLACKPINK's contracts expire this year?" Ae-ra nods her head, "Well we decided that we'd renew it, but only for group activities."

"Aw, that's good news right?" Jennie gave her a nod. "But..."

"But?" Jennie gave her a sympathetic look, "I was wondering how your contract was going. I heard through the grape vine that your having a comeback soon."

"Ji hoon and his big mouth!" The girl released a bitter laugh. "Wasn't good enough for a comeback and now that my contracts up, all of a sudden I'm being booked."

"Are you gonna renew?" Ae-ra shook her head. "Nope. HOVER isn't like how it used to be in the past. Feels more like I'm more an employee family. Negotiations start in July so I'm just gonna stick it out till then."

"Do you know where you're gonna go after that?" The singer sighed, "Nope." Ae-ra couldn't understand why her friend was smiling at her. "What?"

"How would you feel about being a co-founder with me?" Ae-ra paused, "Shut. The. Front. Door." Jennie giggled. "YES!! THE ANSWER IS 100% YES!"

"We can talk more once you're no longer being milked like a cow." Ae-ra chuckled, "Yes, that sounds good." The two said their goodbyes and she hung up her phone.

All the way across the ocean Max Verstappen got a notification. "Was that her?" Lando asked, but Max's grin gave him the answer he needed.

aera.was.here posted a story

Seen by jennierubyjane, maxverstappen1, lilymhe and 2,830,709 others

Authors note <3

Ae-ra after opening up Instagram and seeing her notifications

I seriously cant wait for this season to start 😭