Rissa In Her Streamer Era

aera.was.here

Liked by maxverstappen1, lilymhe, yangyang_x2 and 7,678,985 others

aera.was.here FINE is officially out on all streaming platforms!! I recorded this song over 2 years ago and I'm so glad it is finally out for you guys to enjoy 🩷 There is more to come so stay tuned 😉

View All 230,567 Comments

landonorris 👏👏
View all 917 replies

maxverstappen1 Congratulations Ae-ra, can't wait to hear the song!! 👍
↳danielriccardo Again with the damn thumbs up 🤦‍♂️
maxverstappen1 Fuck. Off.
↳danielriccardo 😙❤️
View all 700 replies

lilymhe you have a voice of an angel
↳aera.was.here YOU'RE SO SWEET 😭🥰
lilymhe HI WIFEY 😙
alex_albon 😨
View all 89 replies

aera.was.here posted a story

AE-RA PRESSED THE LIVE button on her computer

AE-RA PRESSED THE LIVE button on her computer. She didn't have to wait long before her viewers joined in. "Hey my loves!" She waved at the camera whilst she clicked a few things to get her Discord ready. "Today will be an English only stream, so I apologize to the Korean fans that are watching." She then said the same in Korean so that they would be able to understand. "I've got some new friends joining today as well."

She then got a party invite via Max who she had sent her username to earlier in the day. She pressed join and braced herself. "Hello!" She greeted them cheerfully. "Ae-ra! Welcome in." Max's voice rang throughout her headset. She felt like a teenager whose crush just smiled at her but she had to contain her emotions. Breath Girl. He's literally just a man!

"Hello Ae-ra! I know you can't see me because we're on a call but I'm Lando." She chuckled at the fellow Brit. "Nice to meet you Lando."

"I'm the other Max by the way." Ae-ra snorted at that. "That's totally not gonna get confusing."

"Tell me about it." Lando said. "I'll just say Verstappen and Fewtrell then." She said.

"You can call me Max."

"Why, don't you like your girl calling you by your last name?" Filly's voice filled her headset as well as Lando and Fewtrell's laughter. "What? Did I say something wrong?"

Safe to say clips of Ae-ra blushing at the thought of being Max's girl would be circulating on F1 and Stan twitter tomorrow. "Nahhh...." She released a nervous laugh. "I'm not his girl."

Max's phone then vibranted as a stream of notifications from Daniel came through.

Dick head

LMAOOOSHE REALLY SAID HELL NO😭😭SAD FOR YOU BRO

LMAOOO
SHE REALLY SAID HELL NO
😭😭
SAD FOR YOU BRO

are you watching the live?

🤐

"I'm so sorry!" Filly apologized before adding, "Lando said that–" He then decided it was best to just stop talking. "Lando." Max (Verstappen) said sternly. The driver simply giggled like a child.

"Okay, let's just play some COD before we expose the poor bloke further." Fewtrell interrupted them all.

The five of them joined a few lobbys together and played a few rounds. Ae-ra was enjoying her time with them. She liked to think she gained a few friends from this. But all the enjoyment came crashing down when a guy in one of the lobbies decided to open his mouth.

"Oh we have a girl in the server." The way he said it was as if he was exhausted at the fact she was even there. "Great..."

"You got a problem mate?" Ae-ra didn't care much for COD for this very reason. "Yeah, I'm abit hungry how about you go make us guys a sandwich?"

Verstappen gave the guy a dry chuckle. "Wow...how original!" He says. "Go fuck yourself mate." Lando, Filly and Fewtrell also took turns at cussing him out throughout the game.

Max decided to not say anything and simply chose to hunt the bastard down the whole game. Ae-ra could only sit and watch in satisfaction as the man's enraged yells filtered through her headset before he eventually rage quit.

Even with the few idiots here and there it was a fun night. "Well boys thats me for the night!" Ae-ra was starting to get sleepy and was missing her bed. Today was a long day and as much as she was having fun she needed rest for tomorrows performance on Inkigayo.

"Night?! What time is it there?" Filly asked. "Almost 12am I think?"

"Ah shit! Sorry to keep you up Ae-ra!" Lando apologized. "Not to worry. I had fun! Haven't enjoyed gaming like that in awhile."

A round of goodbyes rang out before Ae-Ra left the call. Safe to say as soon as Ae-ra put her head down on the pillow she was lights out. She was in such a deep sleep that she didn't hear all the notifications coming through.

She'll find out tomorrow that she wasn't the only one blushing at the thought of her being Max's girl.

yungfilly started following you

landonorris started following you

maxfewtrell started following you