𝑫𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏|𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆|𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒓|𝑪𝒐𝒑𝒚𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

#𝟏 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐬𝐡𝐪 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

DEDICATION

"To those who believe in haule haule ho jaayega pyaar"

"To all those who believe men should be softie at heart rather than dark and ruthless"

"To all those who believe real beauty lies in the beauty of heart"

PROLOGUE

"I hate you. Your touch disgusts me. You're not my type" she yells

"I will change myself for you the way you want. Please gimme a chance Eda" he pleads

"Why are you so shameless? Why don't you leave me?" She says

"Mujhe Rab ne tumhara Muhafiz banaya hai, aur Mai marte dam Tak tumhari Hifazat karunga" he says

She married him just for her own benefit and under a compulsion by her Grandfather.
He married her with all love, the love which he has for her since he saw her when she was of few hours, a little baby and he was 8 years old, he held her in his arms and that little babygirl with green eyes captivated the 8 years old boy's heart. His little crush changed into teenage crush and then Love. Pure love.

She leaves her and goes back to NYC and he follows her, struggles to gain her Love and keep their Marriage intact. But she doesn't care.

The push & pull. The pain & longing. Love & hate. It's the story of Shehr e Eda. Shehryaar & Eda.

She just cares about herself, her life, her degree and career.
And he just cares about her! She is his sun and he is the earth revolving around her.

"Jaan meri, my little wife, junglee billi, Squirrel, and many more cute names" how he calls her

"Show off, moron, evil Giraffe" how she calls him

"She is Rebellious & cold hearted,
He is Soft and Kind hearted"

DISCLAIMER/WARNINGS

Eating Disorder, Attempted Rape, Kidnapping, Child Abuse, Traumatic childhood, Violence, Daddy Issues, Mental health Issues, Self Harm, Su!cidal Attempts.

It has mature content, so innocent butterflies can fly over it.

It's written in author's pov, and the leads pov too. I'm not very experienced in writing tbh, but the story is enough to win your heart.

It has been written in English mostly & beautiful Urdu too. Those dialogues aren't replaceable cuz Urdu has it's own charm.
This is my first book and tbh, and English is not my first Language, there might be some grammatical mistakes, most probably if I'll be writing chapters at night with drooping eyes;) so bare with me.

This story isn't Islamic, it's a Romantic novel. So I shouldn't get to see any pathetic/hateful comments.

COPYRIGHT

Be a lovely Reader & not a copy cat
Don't steal my story, dialogues, or anything. Be creative & honest with your own self & work.

Mohobbat Ho Gayi Hogi Copyright © 2024 by authormehroo All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning, or otherwise without written permission from the publisher. It is illegal to copy this book, post it to a website, or distribute it by any other means without permission, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

REQUEST

Don't forget to Comment guys, meri aankhon ka beda gark ho gaya likhte likhte, meherbani hogi thode se comments aur likes karenge toh! I deserve it.

My insta: authormehroo

Toodles Amigos!✨