Acknowledgements

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forward"

First and foremost I would like to thank all those people who have been bad and mean to me. It was because of their wickedness that I became aware of the realities of life. Many people had been unjust to me and I did not know whom to trust. Hence I learnt to trust myself. It was out of this trust that I developed my philosophy of positive thought. I saw good in their bad. It gave me the strength from within to seek good out of evil. It helped me grow into a stronger individual from within.
With each blow of theirs I emerged triumphant. I realised my weaknesses and worked on them. A well deserved thanks to all of them.
I am especially grateful to one 'big' person who always wants to be labelled 'BIG' for creating a negative yet conducive environment and which enabled me to put my decades of thinking together and key it into my computer's hard disk.
Dr Malva Pope, Reader in the Department of English, has critically reviewed this book and her  esteemed suggestions have been incorporated wherever possible. Thanks for being positively critical.
Ms Swati Sehgal who took pains to edit the book and gave positive suggestions for its improvement.
The publishers need to be thanked for the trust they showed in me by accepting to publish this book.
My better half, Dr Lisy, deserves the greatest acknowledgment for being the perfect wife one could ever wish for. From her I picked up many a fine thread for positive thought.
My daughter Swarnim, who is my strength and weakness too, has taught me the art of being appreciated by others. She surely is a charmer. To her I dedicate this piece of work.
Dr Amit Abraham