1

Chapter 1 Rebirth Rebate System Base Space

  Pain.

  It hurts so much.

  The body was blown to pieces, but the spirit could feel the tearing sensation of high temperature for a moment.

  At the moment of the explosion, she seemed to see the smiles on the lips of her stepmother and her son. They shouted loudly: "She is dead, she is dead, we can enter the survivor base on the top of the mountain."

  Su You struggled in the explosion zone In the pain that came, it was like pieces of flesh on a sticky board, emitting endless wails and pain.

  At this moment, a white light came over, forcing her to close her eyes.

  When she opened her eyes again, she found that there was a strange but familiar ceiling above her head, and a white and gentle cloud-shaped chandelier floating in the air, as if she was in heaven.

  With three years of experience in surviving the apocalypse, Su You immediately sat up from the bed, alert to everything in the room.

  Oak-white bookcases, transparent acrylic display shelves, and a cat climbing frame are placed in one corner. A big orange cat is lying on the top, sleeping lazily.

  Perhaps hearing the noise, the orange cat looked up and found that Su You was awake. He meowed and then fell asleep again.

  What's going on? Wasn't her room damaged by the earthquake a long time ago?

  What about the big orange? She, she wasn't Liu Qin, the woman who gave

  Su You a grip on the soft cotton light yellow sheets, with huge shock in her eyes.

  But when Daju jumped down from the cat climbing frame and got into her arms, Su You felt the absolute reality of the furry touch.

  She couldn't bear it anymore and shed a series of tears.

  It turned out that she was not rescued, but returned to her room.

  Amid the sudden change, Su You hugged Big Orange tremblingly, and touched the smartphone beside the pillow with his other hand.

  The screen opened and it read: [16 August 2055]

  This is one month before the end of the world!

  The moment he saw the time, Su You could no longer control his emotions and lay on the bed and cried loudly.

  Seeing the mistress' sad look, the orange cat couldn't help but raise his head, stretched out his pink tongue and licked the tears on her cheeks.

  Su You felt itchy and numb on her face. When she opened her eyes, she found Big Orange comforting her.

  She shook her head and sobbed, "Big Orange, I'm fine."

  "I'm really reborn."

  After crying for a while, Su You accepted the bizarre and shocking fact of rebirth.

  She opened the curtains, and a burst of warm white-gold sunlight came in, bringing a touch of life.

  Su You bought a small house with two bedrooms and one living room in a prosperous area.

  The location is excellent. You can see the sales going on at the entrance of a large shopping mall not far away. The cheerful music and bustling people make this square section seem a bit crowded.

  But looking at the crowded shopping mall, Su You felt shocked and happy.

  She was reborn, really reborn.