38

Chapter 38 The Beginning and End of the Lesion

  After hearing this question, Li Sen clearly remembered what happened.

  Six months ago, their company obtained an extremely rare virus found in the extremely deep ice of Antarctica.

  This virus is very miraculous. It can iterate and update at an extremely fast speed while maintaining its own characteristics. This is almost perfectly in line with human requirements for extending lifespan, and can also be used in organ repair, human body maintenance, etc. A series of great medical undertakings that are beneficial to human life and health.

  This is simply the lifelong pursuit of every researcher in the biomedical field.

  This ancient virus, named T-virus, has simply met the most perfect requirements.

  No one can fault it.

  At the request of the company's senior management, they quickly formed a project team and opened a level-4 biological laboratory to conduct a series of cultivation, analysis, observation and preservation of this most unique strain.

  Everything is going according to plan and the experiment is proceeding in an orderly manner.

  Every experimenter who has read the experimental records and experimental data is amazed by the perfection of the T virus. Even though it divides 1,000 times faster than similar cells, each offspring and the first generation almost maintain the same traits.

  Unless exposed to extremely low temperatures, the T virus will remain dormant and remain in a quiescent state.

  The team leader in charge of the study immediately went crazy.

  They carried out experimental research day and night in a feverish state.

  Soon, they completed the first phase of animal experiments with extremely high efficiency and began to actively recruit volunteers for the second phase of experiments.

  In the beginning, the first batch of experimental volunteers was very successful.

  The child who suffered extensive burns regained smooth, tender skin that was completely indistinguishable from other normal skin.

  A patient whose forearm was mutilated due to a car accident has grown a new arm and palm, which completely fit the broken joint surface, and even made his left and right hands very symmetrical. It is simply a handiwork of God.

  Patients in need of organs, after the fusion of body cells with the T virus, new organs grew in their bodies and their health was restored.

  Even as an old person who is dying, she wants to restore her aging body to be as strong, youthful and beautiful as a young person, and this is actually successful.

  While the experiment was successful, scientists, including Li Sen, agreed that it was completely out of control.

  If you think about it, this virus seems to be able to read your thoughts and your mind, and it can grant you no matter how outrageous your desire to repair your body is. This is simply as scary as a demon.

  But some fanatical scientists think it's nothing short of miraculous.

  God created this beautiful creature to help humans gain immortality and immortality.

  They compare themselves to Lilith who stole apples in the Garden of Eden, and to Prometheus who stole fire and left civilization for mankind. Since the God of Creation left such perfect creatures, they should spread wisdom and fire, explore The road to human immortality.