24

Chapter 24 Rescue

  Su You and Amber have just returned from receiving the goods. They are a batch of large agricultural machinery, including plowing, sowing, fertilizing, harvesting, etc.

  It was also tested under the guidance of technical personnel, so I didn't have time to check the message.

  The three boys who looked like high school students were blocking the car in front of them, looking uneasy. Su You had a bad feeling.

  She nodded, "I'll go down and take a look."

  The moment the car door opened, three boys hurried over, led by a tall boy who took off his shirt and waved it around.

  Su You jumped out of his seat and got out of the car with a cold look, "What happened?"

  Michael was a little happy when he saw the people in the car coming out, which meant that the people in the car noticed them and had no intention of rejecting them.

  But when he saw an Oriental woman with black hair and black eyes in the car, he was a little stunned.

  She looks to be 1.7 or 8 meters tall, with black hair tied up and a strong body.

  Wearing a black sports vest with army green overalls and black Martin boots, he looks cool, but it also means he is not easy to mess with.

  "What happened here?"

  Su You glanced around and saw that the three of them were silent, so he asked again.

  The situation was urgent. Michael couldn't care about anything else. Thinking of the situation in the school, there was a look of fear in his eyes: "It's zombies. Our school fell and we managed to escape."

  He said, fearing that Su You wouldn't believe it, he hurriedly played the video Hand over the video phone.

  "You can watch the latest news, but due to unstable signals and official control, it may not be available."

  Su You glanced at his phone and found that something was wrong with the person in the video. Their eyes were red and their skin had a strange green-black color. Stripes, like an irrational beast, makes a whooshing sound from its mouth and bites the people around it crazily.

  Zombies?

  Su You thought about this word in his heart and raised his eyes to look at the three boys in front of him.

  If they weren't playing tricks, it meant something was wrong with the city.

  At this time, Amber also got out of the car and handed over his mobile phone. The screen showed a surveillance video of a hospital corridor, which was filmed by someone with a mobile phone.

  The patient who was sent to the emergency department suddenly started biting like crazy. This behavior was like an infectious disease, infecting many medical staff and patients. The hospital was in chaos, filled with cries, calls for help and biting sounds.

  Before she finished watching, the video showed that it had been blocked.

  "Sister You, it's true!" Amber looked very nervous.

  Su You returned the phone to the leading boy, "Only the three of you escaped? Is there anyone else?" The

  oriental woman in front of him was unusually calm and did not panic when seeing such a thing. Michael seemed to have found his backbone,

  "Except There were three of us and two girls at the school gate. One of them injured her knee, but please dont worry, she only fell down while escaping and was definitely not scratched or bitten by any infected person. The other The girl is taking care of her."