45

Chapter 45 Base Upgrade

  After meeting with Manager Wang to handle the work in the supermarket, Su You immediately went to the warehouse and met Sun Liancheng.

  When Sun Liancheng saw her, he was very energetic. In total, he also earned double wages.

  "Sister Su You, I bought a villa surrounded by mountains and valleys and renovated it according to your instructions. The air-raid shelter built by the engineering team in the mountains is basically completed. It will be completed in these two days."

  He looked at it quietly . He glanced around to make sure that the unloaders were not eavesdropping, and then said: "Don't worry, I didn't delay both ends. I sent trustworthy people to check the delivered goods. As for the lost goods, I also hid them for you. !"

  Sun Liancheng is indeed a virtuous person.

  The two of them ended the topic with a tacit understanding, and Sun Liancheng mentioned his brother's matter again.

  "He said that the accident is expected to happen in the next two days. Is that true?"

  This time, Su You gave him a definite answer.

  "That's right, Brother Sun. In two days, there will be a heavy rain that lasts for 15 days. Now Sister Min and the children can prepare to move to the Huanshan Valley. You accompany them to prevent any accidents from happening."

  Sun Liancheng nodded. Head: "Okay."

  At this time, Su You took out three more black cards and handed them to him.

  Sun Liancheng was confused: "Sister Su You, what is this?"

  Su You told him: "This is the ID card for entering the shelter. I will tell you when you use it."

  Hearing this, Sun Liancheng widened in surprise. He closed his eyes and thanked her again and again.

  After the two separated, Su You stood in a warehouse full of food and began to collect supplies.

  This warehouse is already within the scope of her space. As long as she uses a little mental power, she can put it all into the space without any effort.

  In fact, when she was in country A, she also confiscated some of the materials here through her space ability, which was a tacit secret with Sun Liancheng.

  Nowadays, mountains of goods are piled up in vast and separated warehouse areas, separated by aisles, and even special warehouse trucks are needed to transport and pick up goods.

  At this time, the long-dormant system finally began to appear again.

  "Congratulations to the host, you have met the Lv5 upgrade conditions!"

  [Base upgrade: Lv4 → Lv5]

  [Space module: warehouse space (1,000,000 square meters), rest area (1,000,000 square meters), trade area (1,000,000 square meters), farm area (1,000,000 square meters), Factory Area (1,000,000 square meters)]

  [System Mall - Item Exchange Unlocked: Body Strengthener (Intermediate)]

  [Mall Unlocked: Body Strengthener (Elementary)]

  [Function Unlocked 1: Base Water Supply, Electricity Supply, Gas Supply]

  [ Function Unlock 2: Base personnel management, black card identity online placement, physical location confirmation, space point jumping]

  [Function Unlock 3: Rest area room expansion, equal-scale building replication]

  [Function Unlock 4: Base leaders authority update, base members Identities are visible, and base leaders and managers can be expanded]