Chapter 10- secrets are told

*logan's P.O.V.*

We drove in silence all the way to the house. After we arrived, I was about to start climbing the tree until k said," hey, Logan? Um... I herd that Sean's throwing a party tomorrow.. You wanna come with me?" She sounded nervous. Why was she nervous?

She's waiting for your answer you stupid prick! Just say yes so you can be with her! The annoying little voice in my head yelled at me.

Shut up! I'm saying yes. I told the little voice.. Wow having a pep talk inside me head. I'm going insane...

"Sure, it'll be fun!" I said smiling at her. When I turned around to look at her, I saw the most beautiful person I ever saw.. If you see what I'm seeing just imagine the most beautiful person to you and times their beauty by a million and you get Kelly. Her brown-black hair with those blood red highlighted ends cascaded down her back in waves. Her ocean green eyes that had silver, yellow and slightly purple flecks got me hypnotized, my heart started to race.. What is this girl doing to me?

Then we climbed up the tree and into our rooms, said goodbye to each other and closed our windows.

Today has been... Interesting...

*The Next Day*

I woke up with a start. I realized that we didn't have school today, so I texted Nate.
(There convo is below if your wondering (N-Nate L-Logan)

L- hey man, you up?

N- yeah
- WYD

L- nothin just chillin
- hey what time is that party doe?

N- at like 8:30. Sean's parents are on a business trip for the whole week so... Why do you ask?

L- I'm taking k to the party. Bruh I'm gettin nervous....
- oh, I was going to ask you: what did you and k talk about?

N- .... Nothing.... Oh and what I think is a good idea, is that you should totally ask her out.

I had to read that message 5 times because I was that surprised.

L- are you sure?

N- positive.

L- so what she say?

N-...

L- come on you can tell me.

I waited a minute before Nate started talking again. I was really eager as to what she say to him.

N- fine! I'll tell you... But don't tell her I told you or else you might not see me 2morrow.

Jeez

L- ok I promise

N- .... she really likes likes you and she's worried that you don't wanna be with her and that kind of crap....

My eyes went wide with shock and happiness and the same time, that my eyes could have been the same size as my mothers 13in. Frying pan that we cook French toast on... Also we use it as a self defense weapon. I was so happy that I smiled that that cat in Alice in wonderland, I always forget his name.... Oh well.

It was 7:00 and it was at least a 30 minute drive to the party so I texted k to let her know
(K- Kelly L- Logan)

L- k? Start getting ready for the party tonight. U know that it's a long ride so start gettin ready.

K- alright Logan meet ya on the roof ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyyyy how do like the book so far? Comment your answer and vote if ya want. ☺️