Chapter 22- we meet

*Kelly's P.O.V.*

"Something's not right...."

"What do you mean k?"

"Like, I can feel someone watching us...."

"K nobody's here... Is there?"

"Don't you feel like someone or something is just... There?"

Then I felt something dark coming strait towards us.

"GET DOWN!" I yelled and shoved Logan out of the way and on to the ground.

It was a good thing I did that cause right where we were standing exploded in purple flames and rumble. I rolled off of Logan and looked at the front door, there was a storm cloud.. Collecting to together... Forming into a human figure, like a necromancer...

I summoned blue flames and a circle formed around me- a protection circle that enchanters use when in combat.

Where the storm cloud was stood a teenage guy, he looked to be around 17-18, jet black hair, grey eyes that (like in cheesy romance books) remind me of grey, rain clouds, he had that bad boy figure that every girl would fall for... Except me cuz I already have a guy. He was wearing a shirt that u can see his muscles through, and leather jacket, jeans, and all black converse. Pretty much the popular bad boy every slut would throw herself at... I was betting money that this is ash.

"Yes, kelly I'm ash" he said. Damn mind reading powers.

"What the fuck do u want?!" I yelled at him. A smirk grew on his lips.

"Oh u know what I want..." He said,"U know that I want to kill you."

"Well what do u know, I want to get rid of u to." I said sickly sweet.

Ash chuckled, he clicked his fingers and I saw a spark and then violet flames ignited in his hand. I bald my hands into a fist making the blue flames bigger and brighter- almost a white color. I muttered a quick spell "N'dah" meaning "protect" in Egyptian, to protect Logan from what's about to go down. Ash threw his fire and I deflected the flame with my flames and it hit the neighbors marigolds... Which exploded in flames... My neighbor loved those flowers... I enchanted a spell of fire and a searing blast of tendrils of fire came from my hand burning ash... I guess that's why his name is ash- cuz he's gonna be a pile of ash.... But all that happened was that I singed his cloths. Damn I thought he could just die so I don't have to worry about dying in a couple of days.. Well now I know that ain't gonna happen.

"Yeah, your right kelly, I don't die easily. But I now know that you are stronger than I anticipated. Until we meet again which will probably the day you die." Ash said. And then a breeze blew by blowing away ash like he was made of dust... Literally it's like ash just turned to dust and the wind was blowing away the remains from top to bottom until there was nothing there.

I felt weak, I felt the protection spell on Logan seared off and the circle around me died. So did my flames..

And that's when I collapsed and blacked out....