AUTHOR'S NOTE

HEY LOVELY READERS,

I hope you all are doing great. I am here to tell you more about the characters and the story.

I am writing this story according my imagination and my delusion. Nothing is yet decided that how long will this story continue or will ARNAV and SARAH fall in love or not. Both ARNAV'S and SARAH'S parent own their companies. Both of them will take their family's company forward. ARNAV is already the CEO of FLOW-TECH and SARAH will soon be becoming the CEO of  INFLUENCE. They are engaged due to their families pressuring them to get married. Both are tired of seeing new rishtas daily for marriage so they end up making this engagement a contract for an year. They made a contract that they will get engaged and stay like a couple in front of everyone for an year and will be breaking this engagement off after an year. They are friends for now. Let's see if they will fall in love or not......

Author se likhne mai kuch galti ho jaye toh maaf kar dena krupaya karke. Author ne filhaal naya naya likhna suru kiya hai. 

If you are liking this story let me know in the comments. Do keep voting. 

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM FOR MORE UPDATES AND EDITS. 

Instagram handle-  writing_for.youx  

LOVE YOU!!!!!