ᴀ ᴛᴇʀʀɪʙʟᴇ ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛ

hallooo<3 new chapter! plus — names will he made up for Sam / Callahan's parents. Callahan's father is an asshole in this- lmao, I can't wait to see how many people with hate his father in this chapter.

anyways, tws / cws : mentions of murder, slight mentions / hints at abuse, mature language, and finally, cruel talking about a child. (that child being Callahan–)

Callahan sat on his bed, hugging his knees as he zoned out, his eyes had a low, green glow, before disappearing once the door was opened. he doesn't look over, it was just Sam.

" Callahan? are you okay? "

Sam was slightly concerned about why Callahan had been so distant this day - he stares up at him, before sighing once he got no answer. it didn't take take him too long to just leave the boy alone, he didn't want to bother him.

Callahan didn't move, it hurt to move, at least, for him. he stares down at the ground, before slowly getting up and going to the bathroom. he had a neutral expression on his face, his mind felt so clouded, the pain continued lingering around, causing massive discomfort for him.

he heard the arguing happening from upstairs — someone complaining that he was a “ demon child ” and should be “taught a lesson ”. he didn't do anything wrong, at least, from his perspective he didn't.

“ You're child is not a miracle. he's a mistake – he caused another accident in town. a death. ”

Aldora — The boy's mother, was now talking with the anger neighbor." Callahan didn't cause anything. stop playing my poor boy for something — he didn't cause a murder in the town. "

Callahan listened to the argument happening from upstairs, he slowly stepped down the steps, his ears twitched and dipping down as he turns away, now looking over at his father, Alston. he shivers when he saw his father looking over at him, he looks back down at the ground, now walking back into the bathroom to go take a shower.

Sam sighed, sitting at the table doing his homework, he wasn't the best with math - and he also couldn't focus on everything, so he often missed out on most things during his classes. he glances upwards, watching as his mother came back to the table, now having a conversation.

" I can't believe the amount of people who think Callahan is a disaster child — it's upsetting. "

She mumbles out, before sitting down and having her cup of coffee. Callahan wasn't heard from — nobody had seen him, besides Sam, from earlier.

They're not wrong — how you seen how many accidents and incidents have occurred? and the majority of the time, guess what happened- it was because someone had glanced into Callahan's eyes. he's a fucking troublesome child, I told you we should've put him up for adoption. ”

Aldora had gently punched Alston in his arm, sighing quietly as the male lit a cigarette, she eyes Sam, telling the kid to go up to his room. " Don't say that– why are you so cruel with him? he didn't cause those problems, " she frowns, before taking a sip of her coffee.

Sam had trudged his way up the stairs, and to his room, he heard shuffling from Callahan's room, but didn't check it out, he wanted to leave the boy alone. Meanwhile, Callahan was struggling, he stared at himself in the mirror, the same green glow has appeared. he sighs, he didn't understand. why was he so different from all the other children? even Sam — his own brother.

He didn't think about it any longer, he lays down, his eyes gazing up at the ceiling, he closed his eyes, and within a couple hours, it was midnight.
he suddenly woke up, his eyes widening as he breathes heavily and sat up almost immediately. the faun hybrid was drenched in sweat - that aching pain had come back. his legs ached – it was a terrible pain, but then the memories of yesterday came back.

he sat there in pure silently, before staring over at his window, he squints his eyes — noticing something, it looked tall, and — well, it had wings, what the hell could this have been? he slowly approached the window, before peering out, his eyes widening at the sight. he ducked down, noticing the. . .creature was staring back at him. he covered his mouth, he felt overwhelmed with so many different emotions.

That creature — it had the same green glow around him that his eyes always had. he peeks back up, now biting his tongue once he saw nothing out there. he stood up, looking around in pure confused. was this all a dream?

This all felt real — it must've been a dream, right? he tried doing everything he could, but he soon enough realized, this was all real, it wasn't some nightmare. he hissed quietly in pain, now running over to his mirror and looking at his neck. he saw a bloody mark — XD, that's all he could make out from it being covered in blood. he began to clean it, before putting a bandage on it.

he felt exhausted — he layed back down, feeling himself sinking into the mattress, a bit too much.. he wanted to open his eyes, but felt like they were tapped shut. he eventually just relaxed his body, as he sighs quietly.