sʏᴍʙᴏʟs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢs

sorry for the long pause — enjoy<3

tws / cws : blood / mentions of blood, starving oneself, burn marks / bruises / cuts, and lastly, running away,
enjoy<3

Callahan woke up to a sudden pain his his body, it was the same way he always woke up, his body aching and sore from each night. he stared at the ceiling, his body trembling as he tried to find the energy to get up, but couldn't, and stayed laying down.

why did his parents always let it happen?
why wouldn't they stop them?

the bruises were all over his arms, and his legs. he sighs, it was still late at night, nobody was awake. at least — nobody should be awake. he stared over at the bag he packed, he grabbed it and walked towards his window, opening it before he leaped out, landing down in the grass.

he rushed towards the forest, he stepped through, making sure not to step in the bear traps and other traps set. he noticed a symbol carved into the tree, the same symbol he was always seeing. XD. was this some type of warning sign? he didn't know anymore, but wasn't going to think about it.

he stepped into a cave, he took a moment to catch his breath, before he ventured deeper into the cave. he noticed all sorts of symbols carved into the walls, it was beginning to become difficult to concentrate — he was hungry, but he shoved it away, he wouldn't be eating anything soon.

he groans quietly, his shoulder was still aching, the bandages soaked up all the blood that was spilling out from the wound. he noticed it was healing quite fast, and immediately connected it towards that XD creature. he had that mark on his neck — was he now some type of servant for the creature? the thoughts were filling his head, he soon lost the feeling of ever feeling hungry.

he stumbled further into the cave, observing the symbols that were all over the walls, he seemed curious about them. he wrote them down, while putting down what he thought the meaning might've been. he leans against the wall, sighing in exhaustion.

he slid down the wall, exhaustion was setting in quickly, despite getting loads of sleep last night, he still felt drained of all his energy. he sat there quietly, his eyes beginning to close, as he began falling asleep once more. his body suddenly felt weird — as if he was being lifted up. he stirs a bit, but didn't wake up, he was too exhausted to even complain.

he smelled a sweet scent — he couldn't quite describe it, but it also smelled like vanilla. it made him feel more comfortable and sleepy. he takes a deep breath, as he continued to rest, the sweet scent was oddly relaxing. he slowly opened his eyes, his body felt a bit numb, his gaze shifted around, he wasn't in the cave anymore, he was somewhere else.

he didn't seem all that panicked, he still felt so tired, and was still in a bit of a trance from that scent. he slowly began to close his eyes, he saw it again — he saw XD, was that where this smell was coming from? this.. God?  he wasn't thinking about it anymore, he had fallen asleep again, it felt oddly relaxing to be able to fall asleep like this.