Confusion!!..

Arnav was sitting on his desk with a sulky face, very disheartened.. He had a fight with Khushi last night, and they didn't exchange any words after that. Once, He thought that after marriage, everything would be fine... They would be living happily ever after, but things were not going the way he thought they would be...

Aman came to his cabin and observed him engrossed in a deep thought..

'Arnav..' Aman called softly, but there was no response...

'Arnav..are you here??'.. ' Arnav...'... 'Arnav..' Aman tried again and again, but Arnav didn't respond.

Finally Arnav glanced up, his expression clouded with frustration... 'What is it, Aman?

Aman raised an eyebrow, noticing the tension in Arnav's voice... 'Seems like you had a rough night... Did Khushi make you sleep on the sofa last night?' Aman said playfully..

'sofa ho yeah bed bat to ek hi hai..( sofa or bed it's the same thing)' Arnav murmured, which was not audible to Aman.

'Excuse me, What did you say??' Aman asked with confusion as he hardly hear Arnav's voice.. Arnav didn't reply and looked down..

'Is Everything alright between you and Khushi..' Aman asked taking a seat across from Arnav..

Arnav let out a heavy sigh, running a hand through his hair.. 'No, it's not. We had an argument last night about our honeymoon plans.. You know Di and jijaji are not going because Di is only on her first trimester and they want to be cautious, Avanti said she doesn't want to go, leaving Di.. So, I was thinking we should go, we can have some alone time but she refused, I was very surprise to hear that, I thought she will be happy..'

'hmm..Did you ask her why she doesn't want to go?' Aman asked in a stern tone..

'She said we all planned the trip together, so we should not be going leaving others and when I asked don't we deserve to have some time to ourselves?.. She said we can go later as she have some important work at her college.. WTH is that?? her college is off for a week and I don't understand her one day she behaves so loving and caring, next day she behaves as if I am not in her priority list..' He said frustratingly..

Aman was listening quietly and Arnav continued after a pause, ' So, I told her actually burst at her saying she is cancelling my plan because once I canceled hers, she is taking revenge on me and she got upset, not even talking me, she even slept with Avanti last night, I had to carry her to ours.. This morning I couldn't even ki..' Arnav stopped as he was about share little too much..

Aman pressed his lips together to suppress his laughter, 'Oh so you are upset because you didn't get your morning doges and I guess your night was also dry..'

'Shut the f*** up..I am upset because I am confused and not only about khushi but about myself too..'

Aman's brow furrowed with concern.. 'What happened Arnav..? You can talk to me about anything.. You know that right?'

Arnav sighed it has been long he shared anything with Aman, in true sense Aman is the only one with whom he is comfortable sharing stuff but since he got married to khushi, he kind of avoided sharing their intimate stuff with Aman as he thinks Husband wife's personal matter should not be shared with anyone but now he is feeling little overwhelmed..

'Ek waqt tha jab lagta tha khushi bas mujse thik se bat kerle or kuch nahi chaiye, phir laga meri pyar ko suiker kerle yahi kafi hai, phir laga shadi ho jaye hamesha hamesha ke liye mujhe mil jaye bas or kuch nahi chaiye..I mean mein bohut khush ho ki vo meri hai per ab thoda greedy feel ker raha hu, uski harkato se pata to chalta hai ke vo vi mujshe payar kerti hai per uske mu se sunne ka man karta hai..dar lag ta hai kahi asha to nahi ki mein akela hi ushe payar karti hu??..(There was a time when I felt like all I needed was for Khushi to talk to me properly and nothing else mattered. Then I thought that her acceptance of my love will be enough, than i thought that getting married and having her forever was all I needed. I mean, I am really happy that she's mine, but now I feel a little greedy. Her actions shows that she loves me, but I want to hear it from her lips.. I'm afraid that maybe I'm the only one loving her..)'