Ch.19 Never Goodbye

----

I had to leave Mitch even though I knew she needed me. But instead I was home packing up to go to Japan shit was crazy, but I was going I had no choice and the worst part about this was I only had three week left before I left, enough time to say bye to those I hadn't like starters my mom.

On occasions I'd find myself talking to her, sometimes lending her money. I never visited her or try to gain back that mother daughter relationship between us. I just simply told her things and keep it moving.

"So like a mass murderer could be in you house right now, and you could just be killed right here, where you stand." I turned around and saw Khadijah standing there hands shoved down in her pants pockets, I rolled my eyes; continued on packing.

"I'm sorry for how I acted this morning and saying all that shit about you." She spoke again I ignored her, continuing to pack my stuff.

"I don't know if I should take that apology, I mean I can be hella selfish and I leave people on the front door step like my parents," I spoke up finally looking at her, "then what you'll say I didn't mean Kenya... But we both know that some bullshit so tell me Khadijah, why are you even here if I'm such fucking nuisance to you?"

"Because you're all I got besides Jordan, and Mitch. On that day I can't let yo ass leave and we on bad terms. So that's why I'm here to say what I have to say. You family at the end of the day, well besides for Tafari but that it" Khadijah pause for seconds, I guess trynna regain on what she had to say, "I can't let you leave when we mad at each other... That's not how I want spend the past-"

"Three years and you forgot Tafari." I interrupted I knew she was going to say four years because that how long I was gone last time. She looked hurt and ready to cry, this whole time thing was killing me.

"We ain't that damn close but not how I want to spend three years being mad at you, for something just as simple as leaving." She finished hanging her head low, I do the same, knowing she was right made this hard to be mad at her.

"You right, I can't go three years mad at your ass anyways." I said breaking the silence in between us, I brought her into a hug, even though I really wanted to be mad at her ass.
______

"Haven't find her yet." Antony said I shooked my head no I hadn't found her I called everybody that I could think of nobody had seen her, Kenya had to leave so she couldn't help me even if she wanted too.

"Nah, not even Lance know where she at least that what he told me." I sighed just wanting to find her, Ant was silent for a second, then he opened his mouth to speak.

"You think, you think she went to go visit him... Pa?" He said getting uneasy like me, last time I visited my grandpa's grave I was 18, and nothing about me said I was sobber that day, I tried hard not to remember that day.

"Let's find out." Was all I could really get out I grabbed my keys but Antony took keys from me and I mugged him.

"You know the deal little sister, I'm older."

"Yeah by two year but alright, but don't wreck my car, I work to hard for that mustang." We went outside and got in my car I suddenly got nervous as we drove off.

-----

It took an hour to get to the cemetery and it took thirty minutes to get to my grandpa, every step I took I felt I keep flashing back the time I last came here.

"Yo Grandpa you promised me, you'd be here yo." I said sniffling I wipe my tears he promise me he told me he was okay that I had nothing to worry about. He was gonna make it.

"Mitchie you okay." Antony said snapping me out my thoughts I didn't say nothing I just nodded I felt like speaking wasn't my best intention at the moment it just didn't seem right.

"You promise me." I keep repeating it out hoping I get a answer-

"You promise me." I muttered my head down I knew my brother didn't hear me I was way ahead of him by now. I looked up to Tasha just standing there, I wonder had she had she seriously been here all day since yesterday.

"I never thought it would be us three, you know I thought we be all here together, but now it like everyone is cool off each other especially since Mitch found out," I heard Tasha she hadn't notice us yet, I want to keep it that way so I grab Ant and pulled him,
"one I just hope she forgive me and understand Lance and me love her she my daughter, but I will always be a big sister to her and I'm fine with that."

"I forgive you."
------

3 weeks later

I driving just Kenya to the airport this was hard cause not even I few days ago she was with me at my moms funeral, she was supposed to leave after thing was said and done, but stayed until tomorrow.

I sighed and pulled over at the terminal I turned off my car and Kenya got out, I got out to walking around helping out her as she pulled out all her suit cases I stood behind her.

"AYE YO KEN KEN HURRY UP GIRL THE PLANE GONNA LEAVE IN 25 MINUTES." I heard a vioce than I saw Kenya mugged and pulled out her case she turned to me looking like she really didn't want to going.

"I'm going to miss the hell out you." She said bringing me into a hug, I slowly pulled back.

"Same,"

That all I could I looked down I thought all yesterday and today, this was hurt like a lot but I had to do. I didn't want do it but I had too.

"Look," We both spoke at the same time than we laughed uncomfortably at it each other.

"You can go first." Kenya motioned to me and I got nervous I really didn't want to hurt her, but knowing I wasn't going to be able to see her was gonna kill me.

"KENNYA STOP CAKING UP WITH BAE YOU KNOW HOW CAPTAIN GET." Another person yelled toward us she rolled her eyes annoyed them, but for on me.

"I don't want waste your time." I said thinking I wouldn't have to do what I'm back to do.

"It's cool, they do everybody like that we got a whole hour until we board." She waved them off and then smile at me and I throw one back.

"Oh,"

"Yeah so you wanted tell me something." She said I could tell she was sad and this just made it harder for me.

"I love you but I-"

"I understand friends?" She asked looking down she wouldn't look at me, this hurt me.

"Yeah, friends."

"Alright well I love you, so I'm going before I regret standing here." Kenya said grabbing her bags and about walk away, I grabbed her before she fully walk away.

"Is this good bye?"

"Nah, it's a I'll see you later."

I wanted one last kiss and I got it.
-----

A/n its not over... Next chapter.