Ch.7 Kiss Me

Changed a little bit

Damn I did not expect to get the feedback that I did last chapter... Yes I did but I guess that's what I get *shrugs and looks unapologetic* my bad?

------

"Kiss me."

I was taken off guard for second, I did not expect to hear Kenya say that. But I bounced back, and without much thinking I smashed my lips into hers, wrapping my arms around her so she would be force to bend. I had to get on my tippy toes a little bit. But fuck it Kenya was worth it though she did bend a little bit so I was no longer on my tippy toes like that.

I had one word to describe this kiss, heated. But as much as I wanted Kenya I stopped myself from doing something that could scare her away from me. All we did was stare at each other. That all we could do, not a word was said. That's until Kenya spoke first, but that was before she kissed me again.

"I really like you too... But," she trailed off I could tell she trying to find her words, I figured it was hard for her to actually tell someone how she felt, "but I'm scared." She finished looking away from me I lift my hand off her neck, and move to her face and gently move it to where she looking at me again.

"Why?" I asked, she chuckled humorlessly but looked at me dead in the eyes is was kind with fear and I understood it now.

"What if you leave me, and I actually fall for you I can't risk myself being hurt again." Kenya said in bare whisper, and every word uttered out mouth cut me deep. Because who in the hell would leave somebody just as loving as Kenya a lone?

"Kenny I promise on everything that I got as the Lord is my witness, I won't leave you." I said meaning it, the look in Kenya's eyes told me she didn't believe me but I was going change that.

"But what if-"

"Don't what if me, Kenya just trust me when I say I won't hurt you," I interrupted her next thought I couldn't take the next what if those are the type of questions that make you think something is going to happen "baby just live in the moment with me." I finished she nodded her head.

-------

12:59am

Two hour later and we were laying down on the couch cuddling, but the cuddling process took a minute sense both of us like to be behind whom ever we were cuddling. Kenya won when she hit me with.

"Have you ever seen a short person behind a tall person as their cuddling? No so shut up stop being so god damn stubborn and get to being the cuddly"

Yeah I was taken off guard by that but did what she told me. Sometimes Kenya can be aggressive with her words. But hey I was happy being in her arms even though it should be the other way around but whatever.

"Kenya I got question." I said after just being on the couch her watching a movie that neither one of us was paying attention too.

"Ask away." Was Kenya's response I turn around to look at her, her eyes were closed for second but she opened them to look at me.

"When did your family know you were into girls?" I asked here I go with random ass questions, but I'm a curious person at the most randomest times so what bite me. Kenya smiled at me and laughed at me for a second.

"You're random as hell, but my junior year of high school Khadijah and I came out together when our family was having a barbeque," she said and I nodded my head, then it got quiet for second the only thing we heard was the TV in the background, "when did you come out?" Kenya asked me and I smiled a little bit.