part one 🎀

(jessamine)

 "Are you kidding me?!" I yelled. it was seven pm and I had a late soccer practice and my sister couldn't pick me up, so I had to walk home defenselessly, and all alone. it was raining and I had my cute coquette hairstyle including a bow and braid down the side of my too long hair.  but now I'm stuck because of course there is construction on the only sidewalk to get home. 

as I stood in the same spot I considered going around but I couldn't risk getting hit by a car! i started walking the ONLY other possible direction: into the woods. as i stood by the entrance to the mysterious and misty pack of trees i thaught of all the legends about this place. there was supposedly supernatural creatures like werewolves and vampires, but who belives in that stuff anyway?

i stepped through the fog and began my journey threw the mist. i looked down at my worn out pink converse as i crunched through the leaves, and tried to think abt when me and my best friend stella painted pink bows on the toe. my thoughts were interrupted by a wet growling sound.

i wipped my head in every direction until i spotted my worst nightmare, a giant werewolf double my size! it was a couple hundred feet away from me but i could never outrun it with my small figure, so the only other option was to except my fate. i stood and waited as it charged toward me, but then a shadowy picked me up and began to run.

"hold on tight," he growled. i looked up at his face but it was so dark that all i could make out was the bright and icey amber blue of his eyes. they locked with mine as he repeated, "hold on tight!"

i grasped onto his big and muscular shoulders as he jumped and suddenly we were fly through the dark sky. 

i audibly gasped when I realized what was happening. I looked down and we were about 100 feet off the ground. there was a pack of werewolves howling beneath us, and when i looked back into the strangers eyes i was suddenly glad i didn't become their dinner. 

(Caelan)

i first saw her a week ago. she was walking with another blonde girl, but the chocolate brown waves of her hair, the light brown chesnut colors of her eyes, the small heart of her lips, the sweet sound of her laugh, and most importantly, the scent of her blood is what caught my attention. 

the moment i laid my blue orbs on her i knew she was the one. i knew it was my destiny to keep her safe at all costs

i followed her home that day, and watched outside her house. i followed her as she walked to school. then waited outside that horrid place for her, and followed the silver honda civic that she was in to her house. i continued this routine for the next four days.

but today was different. how could she put herself in such danger? did she not understand that she was mine? i owned her. i claimed her, body, and soul, the moment i inhaled her scent. she would learn soon. i just had to control myself. it shouldn't be to hard not to bite her considering i have been resisting for the past 73 year.

"w-who arev you?" she asked me once we flew into the dark sky.she didn't even seem afraid. 

i looked down at her and smirked. she has no idea who i am to her. "you will figure out soon, my love," i said. 

as we made it to her home i flew right into her opened window and carefully placed her on the floor. she looked up at me. she only appeared to be about five foot maybe three inches. she was nothing compared to my six three figure. i chuckled as she looked at me with those troubled eyes. 

(Jessamine)

the stranger placed me down in my room and i looked up at him. he was much much taller than i first realized. he looked to be about my age , 17.  he sertanly was the most handsome man i had ever seen with fluffy and volumous black hair, those bright blue orbs, and a strong jawline. 

he gazed down at me hungerly and i asked, "do you go to my school? i don't recognize you." suddenly his big hand was covering my small mouth and he was holding my back to his chest. i gasped. "what the hell?" i rasped under his grasp but  then i heard footsteps outside my door and when the door swung open he disappeared.

i went to bed in my floral pink and white coquette pjs and bed sheets that night and dreamt of him with more questions then answers.

he was glowing in my dreams. 

i walked out of school to see him standing on the bottom step of the staircase. suddenly everyone around me disappeared and it was just me and him it happened so fast. i walked down the concrete stairway and stood in front of him "who are you?" i asked

he reached for my hand and pressed a vial of what looked like human blood into my palm. i looked up at his beautiful blue orbs confusingly. "i am yours, and you will forever be mine." he replied.

i woke up that morning remembering my disturbing dream. when i tried to sit up something slipped from my hand. it was the exact vile that the man in my dream gave me. then i remembered his words. "i am yours, and you will forever be mine." 

(Caelan)

It was the first night that i didn't spend keeping watch outside of Jessamines house. i went back into the woods to find exactly who i suspected. Lawrence and his wolf pack. they were sitting around a fire drinking spiked cherry kool-aid.

i knew it wasn't lawrence himself who tried to kill jessamine, he wouldn't take that long stalking his prey. but i knew exactly who it was. Marcus. Lawrences best friend. i watched for about ten minutes as all six of the pack laughed in there human form. 

soon i got sick of watching them and ran toward Marcus as fast as possible i grabbed him and sucked blood for the first time in 73 years. 

it was the grossest blood id ever tasted. werewolf blood was nothing compared to human blood. but i savored the sweet matalic taste considering this would probably be one of the only times for a long time. i took the vial out of my pocket and put some blood inside as a little gift for my sweet mortal mate. i was gone just as fast as i arrived barely giving them time to blink, but before i ran, with blood still pouring from my mouth and dripping from my sharpened fangs i stated "come near her again and you'll be dead too."