part 4 💝

(Jessamine) 

what the hell? 

what the hell?!

i banged on the door as hard as could. i punched and kicked over nd over again but nothing would work. i began to feel tears stream down my face. i was crying. how could he? he locked me in the gigantic finished basement. but he was still at the other side of the door.

"I'm so sorry my love," he keeps saying. 

"I hate you!" I yell.

"this is for your own safety! ill be back in less than an hour now go downstairs, there is a tv and food you should be fine!" he says with a rougher voice.

"I hate you," I choke out between sobs.

"I'm sorry!" he yells.

then I hear footsteps and he's gone. i turn around to the staircase. it is a nice and finished basement so I go down. this better not become a usual thing for him to lock me down here or else I will have to redecorate it to be cute and coquette. there is a white couch in front of a giant flatscreen tv and a fridge. its so boring down here I may puke. 

i sit on the couch and turn on the tv.

(Caelan)

as soon as I open the door I get stiked in the face by a hard fist. i barely flinch but can taste blood in my mouth. i smile. 

"where the hell is that girl?" 

"woah woah watch your tone dog boy," I say  while chuckling. "shes not here sorry." I grin.

this earns me another punch to the face. it will surely bruise. there only three of them and I could take them all in a heartbeat easily. 

"I know shes here now let me in." lawrence trys to shove past me. but im easily a head taller than him and shove him. im starting to get mad now. i smile widely so they can see my growing fangs. im not exactly hungry for blood especially beacuse werewolf blood has never been satisfying to a hungry vampire. i begin to growl. i see the furs start to show on the back of lawrences neck. his nostrils flared. and his friends behind him clench their fists, ready to fight anyone who would hurt there pack leader. hence why i tend to work alone. i suppose he gets sick of attempting to taunt me because he lightly growls once before stepping away. all three of them transform into there full wolf form before pouncing into the woods. 

they will never find my jessamine..

i walk back into the house to see jessamine standing leaning against the kitchen counter eating out of a box of cereal that she probably got from the basement. 

what the hell?? how did she get out of the basement? i turn my head and see my little brother sitting at the island. they are...talking. immediatly my nostrils flare with anger. i walk into the kitchen and jessamine is the first to look up at me. at first I see something that looks like scaredness when she takes in the bruises forming on my face, but then its gone. 

i look at my little brother, "go now," I say. he stands up and scurys out of the kitchen.

i walk over to jessamine, her eyes watching me the whole time. i come right in front of her and rest my hands on the counter, at either sides of her waist, locking her in place. i look down at her narrowing my eyes while leaning closer and closer.

"well well, my love," I say. "I see you managed to escape your confines," I say.

"yes, it was quite easy to kick down that door," she says surely. "I think the hinges were loose."

I grab the cereal from her hands and place it behind her. i reach up and brush her hair behind her  head so her whole neck is exposed.

i lean down, my eyes never leaving hers, until my mouth is resting against her soft skin. 

"Caelan.." she starts. i feel her hand shove into my hair as I begin kissing her down her neck, her throat, she moans softly when I reach the base of her throat and start licking and sucking. 

"caelan.." she says again. 

my fangs brush against her flesh. i look back up at her. "yes love?"

"I know what you are." she says.

"is that right?" I say.

"yes your brother told me actually. i didn't know you had a brother."

I hesitate. "yes well, what am I then?"

she looks down, then meets my eyes. "vampire."

I take sharp intake of breath,then look away for a moment.

"why am I here caelan?" she asks "are you going to kill me? why me? and that vial of blood. whos was it?"

"trust me jessamine, you may not want those questions answered. its all to protect you."

(Jessamine)

protect me? how is he protecting me?

i looked into his dreamy eyes.  grabbed the knife that was in the knife holder behind me and stabbed him in the hand. the last thing I heard before the slamming of the front door when I ran out was his shrieks of pain.

i ran down the driveway which turned into a rocky road in the woods. his house must have been in the middle of nowhere. i didn't even think about what I had done yet. all I know is that I needed to get out. who knows how long he wanted to coop me up in that house? What if he looses control and bites me? his brother told me that he hasn't bitten someone in 75 years, but considering the vial of blood, I think not. 

i start to walk down the side of the road when I'm suddenly grabbed from behind me. there is a towel over my mouth and nose making me unable to breath. i start to feel dizzy and I cant even scream. the last thing I hear is chuckling from two people in the back. 

then

everything

goes

black.