part 3 🦢

(Jessamine)

i wake that morning with a headache. as my eyes slowly open and agust to my surroundings I realize that I'm not in my cute coquette room. i am covered in dark bedsheets in a gigantic king sized bed. but yet, I'm still in my floral coquette pjs standing out from the rest of my surroundings. then I realize. whos room is this? 

i slip out of the bed and feel the soft carpet on my shivering toes. i then noticed an opened door leading to a bathroom. at first I don't even realize the crys of water striking against skin and the floor. but when I walk into the bathroom I realize some may be in here. 

"hello?" I ask.

"jessamine?" they say as I begin to recognize the voice, "is that you, love?" I then place the person's name. caelan.

"I- yeah...its me." I say a little embarrassed. i cant believe I walked in on him. there was nothing then I realized. where am I? "where am I," I ask.

"just, just hold on," he says, "could you hand me a towel?"

"um yeah," I say. i look around for a second until I spot a white towel. i hand it to him and he shuts off the water. i hear rustling before he steps out in nothing but the towel wrapped around his waist. he smirk when he caught me studying the firm and pale lines of his muscular chest and defined abs. 

he chuckled when I blushed and ran a hand through his dark and wet hair.

i cleared my throat, "where am i?" i demanded

he chuckled and put his hands to the side "my house," he said as if it was obvious.

"why am i here," i almost am shouting, "why am i not at school right now?" i step closer. "who and what are you?" i yell."

he smiles devastatingly handsome smile. "love, i brought you here to protect you." how could he? what is he trying to protect me from? then i randomly remember the vial of blood. 

i look up at him. meet his eyes, "what was that vial of blood. from the other day. you gave it to me in my dreams, and- and-"

"don't worry," he says his smile fading to a stern line and he leans down to my level. "I've done it all to protect you."

"what are you talking about?" i ask.

he smiles again, walks out of the bathroom. "walk with me." i follow him out of the bathroom and into his bedroom. he walks into a walk in closet and i wait out side guessing he's changing. about a minute later he comes out in just sweatpants hanging dangerously low on his waist, so low you could see the outline of his boxer shorts.

i once again admire the lines of his torso and am suddenly almost happy to be here

(Caelan)

"so what, you just kidnapped me and brought me here?" she asks as we walk out of my room and i sling a protective arm around her waist. i pull her close to me.

"yes, basically," i reply.

"but why?" she ask. she barely barely knows me. all she knows is my name and that she is mine. somehow she doesn't seem to mind that i have claimed her against her will. i know she hs grown, and will grow to love me just as i love and lust for her and her scent.

"well," i start. "this may sound crazy but I'm protecting you. "

"from what?"

i look down at her, "prom." i say

"prom?" she asks confused

"yes," i say. obviously i couldn't tell her the full truth, that her life was in danger because there are some hungry werewolves on the search for her and that ethan  may just be one of them. "look, you can talk to that ethan kid anymore."

"why?" she wants to know.

"or any other man for that matter," i demand. she better just leave it at that.

she looks up at me a confused expression forming on her face, "o-okay?" she says.

"good," i say, we have been walking through the halls for a while but we finally make it to the kitchen.  i went to the store the other day just for this occasion. i picked up some bread and strawberry jam for jessamine. "are you hungary, love?" i ask.

she takes in the modern styled kitchen and starts walking over to a chair by the island counter. i take out the bread i bought and the jam and begin spreading it.

"what are you making?" she asks. i turn around with the bread in hand and place it on a plate and slide it infront of her. she looks at it then looks at me with an unreadable expression. 

"its not poisoned." i say with a chuckle. she looks back at the bread and picks it up and takea a bite. 

"arent you gonna eat? or are you just gonna watch me?" she asked me.i slide into the chair beside her and as she finishes her toast i brush a lock of chocolate brown hair behind her ear. she faces me and blushes a little. i smirk and begin to lean into her like in her dream. its just that if i start kissing her, i dont know if i can hold back from biting her, even if i have had my power under control for all these years.

i look deeply into her eyes and shes leaning in to. why would she want to kiss her kidnapper? i will never understand. i put my hand behind her neck and tangle it into her hair. i feel her hand at the side of my face and out lips meet for the first time.

(Jessamine)

our lips finally meet. his press again mine for just a moment and then gone. he pulled back and my hand drifted from his cheek, while his was still firmly notted in my hair. he rubbed his chin and locked eyes with mine, our faces still so close. 

"ill be back," he says, then hes gone.

(Caelan)

i cannot believe it. there are acctually two things i cannot believe. the fact that i can control my thirst wile kissing jessamine, and the fact that the whole wolf pack is walking up my drive way. i lock every door and come back to jessamine. they will be able to detect her scent from outside so i have to take her to the basement. i walk into the kitchen but she isnt where i had just left her. where is she? i wip my head back and forth looking for her. i see her looking out the window where the wolf pack is about to come into veiw. they have not trandformed into wolves yet so she would recognize lorenzo as ethan. i rush to her and pick her up without worning. she looks at me confused.

"whats wrong?" she asked.

i start speed walking to the basement door and open it in seconds. "im sorry, love, ill be right back for you," i say opening the door. i push her in and lockj the door behind me. shes screaming and banging on the door. "i hate you!" she yells, which hurts the most and i almost wince. its for her own good.

i feel tears welling in my eyes from seeing her in pain like this, "im sorry love, its for your own saftey," she starts to quiet down wi=hich is good because the wolf pack will hear her if she doenst. 

these damn wolves better understand that she is mine. my territory and mine alone. 

theres a knock on the door and i prepare myself to face the pack.