part two 💮

(Jessamine) 

i walked out of school half expecting the stranger to be waiting for me. but he wasn't there. i felt the vile in me pocket as I walked down the concrete steps. i began to make my way to the side walk when I was intercepted by a boy from my class. 

"hey," he said. 

"oh um hi," I  replied.

"so the prom is this weekend," he said hesitantly, scratching his neck. 

he was about to speak again when a black motorcycle sped up beside us. the man riding it removed his helmet and shook his long hair. to my surprise itv was the handsome stranger, and i will say he look quite hot on that bike. he looked from me to the boy and nodded in his direction.

"who the hell are you," he asked glaring.

"I'm ethan," the boy said.

he looked back at me "get on, right now," he demanded.

'Um okay," i said "sorry ethan" i said to him, walking over and sitting behind the stranger on the bike. he handed me his helmet and i put it on reluctantly. 

"hold on tight, love," he said. starting to go.

i wrapped my small arms around his muscular waist.

(Caelan) 

I planned on picking her up the next day on my motorcycle. i stopped at the flower shop to grab some flowers to maybe give her in the night. i was about five minutes late, and what is she doing? talking to some little bitch. if only she had heard the shit that he was thinking. once she got on my bike i thaught of killing him, but maybe that would be a little to far. 

"whats happening?" jessimine asked once we started going. "i think he was gonna ask me to pr-"

"you will not be going to that prom," i said with a voice harsher than id intended.

"why?" she asked. "you cant stop me."

she really was testing me wasn't she. "watch me," i replied. "when is this prom anyways?" i demanded.

"tomorrow night," she said hesitantly. 

i chuckled knowing exactly what was going to have to happen.

"who are you" she asked again. she really wasn't gonna give up, was she?

"i already told you. I'm yours."

"but-but whats your name?" she asked hesitant once again.

i suppose she must know. i set my jaw, chuckled, and sighed. "Caelan.'

we were approaching her house, and i was surprised with all the questions that she hadn't asked about the vial containing Marcus blood. 

"okay," she started. "well im-"

"don't worry love," i cut her off pulling up to her house, "i know your name."

"how?" she asked, handing me my helmet and getting off the bike.

"that's a story for another day," i said, staring at her beautiful face.

she nods.

"goodbye for now Jessamine," i say as i speed down the road.

(Jessamine)

He just left? like that? how did he know my name? how did he know who i was when i had no idea who he was?

i turned and walked into the house where my sister was cooking spaghetti.

"are you hungry?" my sister asked. 

"not really," i replied "I'm just going to go to my room." i walked up the stairs and went into my bedroom. i went over to my desk to work on my homework but something caught my eye. a bouquet of white roses.

i picked up the beautiful bouquet to read the tag. all it said was "jessamine" looked at the flowers and guessed that they were from Caelan. i put the flowers in a vase and set it on my desk and did some homework until later that night.

he once again visited my dreams. 

it was just the same as before. i walked out of school and he was at the bottom of the steps. i went to stand in front of him and he took my hand in his. once again looking into his blue orbs i asked "who are you?"

this time he just stared at my face for a long time before saying, "i am yours."

"what do you mean by that?" i demanded. he stared harder. "you come out of no where and pick me up and start flying? you randomly show up outside my school on a motorcycle and demand that i get on?" he looks angry now. "you get mad when i am talking to someone else? and you insist that you will stop me from attending the prom?" i look harder into his eyes and didn't notice how much closer i inched forward, were close enough to kiss, but then i realize something: he was...flying?

i look back up at him to ask him a new question but he's leaning down, almost as if the kiss me. for a moment im leaning into him aswell. when our lips are about to touch i come back to my senses and shove my hands against his chest to push him away. he doesn't even move, he's to big for my petite hands to push him. 

he stands straight up and looks around, smirking. 

"what are you?" i demand.

he laughs. he laughs? "i don't think you wanna ask that question, love."

"yes," i state firmly. "yes i do, Caelan"

his body stiffens at his name. he looks at me seriously. his eye darken. "that's a story for another day. my love."

"no," i say flately. "no. how do you know me? who are you? what are you? why me?"i demand trying to make myself sound as big as possible.

he chuckles again, saying, "your so cute, love, ill tell you everything soon." he says. then his hand is behind my neck, weaving in my brown locks. i look into his beautiful eye expectantly. i then notice for the first time how pale his skin looks. i then bring my hand to his cheek and touch it lightly with just my finger tips, then bring it back done to my sides.

he places his cool lips on my forehead and says, "goodbye for now," jessamine." then he's gone once again and im left alone with my dreams.

(Caelan)

after visiting her dreams i clime through her window. shes asleep on her twin bed. i first notice the pink and white floral coquette bedsheets that i hadn't noticed before. gosh is she beautiful in her sleep. 

i think she will probably need some extra clothes, but then decide she can just wear mine. what the point of packing her clothes when i am kidnapping her against her will anyways?

i go over to her and slide my hands under her knees and back to pick up her small figure. i hold her close to my chest and press my lips to her forehead just as i did in her dream. she stirrs but doesn't wake. i open her window, jump out, and start to fly. 

when i finally land it is at my house. the house is not hidden from public but into the woods mostly surrounded by trees. most of the time, i only live with my little brother who is just a kid, 12 years old, and is human. id do anything to protect that kid. considering the rest of our family is either dead or just, left us, we have a decently big house to ourselves. 

i go to my bedroom which has a gigantic bed in the center of it (even though i hardly sleep if ever.) i place her on the bed and pull the covers over her body. i stand over her and watch her sleep for the rest of the night.