Click here to view the strategy 10.28

Click here to view the strategy for turning around a wealthy young abandoned husband 10.28

"I'm sorry, I just want to tidy up." Zhou Han's voice was soft and crying. It sounded like cocoa powder on a cream cake. It was soft and sweet and could easily arouse people's desire. It was so pitiful.

Rong Yichen glanced at him coldly, "No need, go out."

"But, this is my duty, I hope you won't embarrass me." Zhou Han said, already starting to twitch, and the little golden beans began to fall one by one.

Rong Yichen was a little annoyed by the crying and wanted to take out a gun and kill him in the next second.

Zhou Han saw his hand reaching for his pants and subconsciously felt that he had been seduced. He became more and more pitiful, and his tears fell more and more fiercely. 

"Mr. Rong~"

Mo Zhiyang was afraid that he would be impatient, so he hurriedly answered a few questions and then ran over. When he saw this scene, he was confused, "What's wrong?" When he got closer, he saw that the boy was still sobbing.

"Nothing." Seeing him coming, Rong Yichen put back the gun he took out, stood up and pulled on his suit, "Aren't you tired? Let's go back first."

He didn't speak, but the boy choked up and explained first, "I'm sorry, I'm a cleaner, so I just asked the gentleman if he still wants the bottle." He cried while talking, pitifully.

This method of crying was already outdated. Mo Zhiyang couldn't resist teaching and wanted to teach him Bai Lianhua's most fashionable method of crying. As soon as his hand was put on his shoulder, a sharp gaze came over him.

Mo Zhiyang was stunned, turned to look at Mr. Rong, and patted his shoulder deliberately and gently, "It's okay, we're leaving now. Don't worry, no one will stop you from picking up garbage."

"Thank you... thank you." Zhou Han wiped away his tears and showed a sweet smile. He felt like scolding him in his heart: Who wants to pick up garbage!

Withdrawing his hand, Mo Zhiyang leaned into Mr. Rong's arms, "Let's go back, I'm so sleepy, Mr. Rong." He started acting coquettishly.

Rong Yichen can't help but spoil him that he lost all his temper. He nodded and said, "Let's go." He bent down and picked him up, without paying any attention to the other person.

After waiting for others to leave, Zhou Han threw the Coke and uneaten popcorn into the small basket, and then continued to pack things as if nothing happened.

But monitoring is always there, so be a good little cleaner.

Mo Zhiyang was put into the car and sat on his lap. "Why are you so fierce? You made people cry!" His tone was a bit complaining.

"Then you feel sorry for him?" Rong Yichen frowned. He didn't feel sorry for me, so why should I feel sorry for him.

People are already jealous, very good!

"No, it just looks like he is crying." Looking at his expression, Mo Zhiyang was absolutely suspicious. As long as he said yes, this guy would definitely become violent.

Nestling in his arms, Mo Zhiyang began to think about the person just now. He always had a strange eye for those who walked with him, and he could tell at a glance that he was actually a White Lotus.

Moreover, the target was Rong Yichen, but he came very strangely, and it seemed that he was not a good person.

But it doesn't matter, it would be even more satisfying to let Rong Yichen help him deal with his love rival.