ʰⁱˢ ᶠᵃᵐⁱˡʸ

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐀 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭 <𝟑

"What's this? The consequences of my actions!" Cheers and applauses came from the audience as the boys finished playing their first song of the day, Consequences.

"Thank you." Wilbur told them. "I hope everybody is doing okay and has a bottle of water handy. This one's a bit of a smaller venue so it'll get really hot fast."

The audience cheered again. It was like everytime Wilbur breathed they clapped. But Wilbur was so fucking happy to be doing the thing he loved with his boys and have an amazing audience every concert.

"Before we start our next song, I would just like to acknowledge the presence of my stunning wife up on the balcony above you guys, as well as my wonderful daughter!" Again, the audience cheered and looked up to wave at the two.

Shelby laughed and waved back at everyone below her as she held her and Wilbur's daughter in her arms.

"Everyone say 'hi'!" Joe said into the microphone.

"Hi Shelby!!!"

"TALLULAHHHH!!"

"And because of the presence of my daughter, please refrain from saying the curse words in the songs. I'll try my best too. We just don't want Tallulah to learn them. Well, it doesn't really help when Tommy literally purposely tries to teach her, but still." The audience laughed at the mention of Tommy and his behavior.

Tommy was actually pretty good around Tallulah, besides the attempt at teaching her cursing part. But he was always so gentle and sweet with her, which you wouldn't necessarily expect based on his videos and streams.

Part of the reason why Tommy gets all soft around Tallulah is probably because of Molly being around. Even though they are together already, he always tries to impress her whenever he can, which is really cute.

Shelby stares down at her husband on stage. She was super proud of him for pursuing his dreams and making it as far as he has. 

He always would tell her how stressed he was whenever it came to making a new song or EP. He felt like he had to make it even better than the previous and make it good enough for the fans. 

But she always assured him that any song he would make would be amazing already, and even so, his fans would support him no matter what. And the proof of that is at every Lovejoy concert when they scream and shout back the lyrics to the songs.

That's what Wilbur loved about his wife. She always cared for him and asked him if he was okay. And when he wasn't, she would make them sit down and talk about it, and after they would sit in bed and lay in eachother's arms, which always helped with his problems.

After every concert or practice, she would set up a nice dinner for him for when he came home and set up his sleeping clothes for when he finished taking a shower. And every time he came home, Tallulah would run up to him and hug his legs (since she was too short to even reach his stomach).

And on days when Shelby would have to finish up filming for a youtube video or a stream, she would tell Tallulah to go to his room and keep him company.

That's what he loved about his family.

His family.

Wilbur, Shelby, and Tallulah.