Overlords Vs Overlords

Jake leans back in a chair as he sips coffee from his cream mug. He then sets his mug down and grabs his revolver, and wipes it down with a rag. He watches as Charlie passes back and fourth in panic mode. Keekee walks alongside her owner.

Vaggie sits in a nearby chair, while Angel Dust plays on his phone as he lays on a cough.

"Okay." Charlie starts. "So the extermination is coming in six months instead of a year. No big deal. Just a little setback. Nothing we can't handle. Just angles cutting our timeline in half. But who needs a whole year to save souls? Am I right?" She starts to panic. "And next time, when they cut the time in half again, and again, we'll just handle it, right?!"

Jake raises an eyebrow as he snaps his fingers, creating a dark red flame on his thumb, and he lights a cigar up.

Vaggie grabs Charlie, calming her down. "Yes. we will."

Angel Dust speaks up. "Oh, please, ya had less than half a chance when you started all this salvation bullshit. And now..." His phone vibrates with violent threatening messages such as 'fucking bitch' "Ain't no silver lining this time toots."

"Sure there is." Charlie says. "We just... have to look a little harder for it."

"Well, while you're lookin', the rest of Hell is goin' nuts." Angel waves his pone in their faces. "People are already freakin' out about the news. Look at what's happenin' in the Doomsday District."

Angel scrolls down on an article with the bottom showing a demon screaming in front of fire.

"Those little things play pictures too?" Jake asks. "Such a weird little thing..."

Suddenly a pink message appears on Angel's phone. Charlie gets closer to read it.

"Err, what is a... Donkey Show?" Charlie asks.

Angel panics and retreats the phone back. "Ah, heh, nothin' My Boss, Val,-" Jake's tail rattles. "-is just freaked out about the news too. Like I said, everyone's losin' their shit."

"Yeah, that's true." Vaggie agrees. "Sinners are desperate. Maybe desperate enough to try anything to escape the extermination?"

Charlie gasps. "This is the perfect time to recruit more sinners for the hotel!"

"Charlie, you'd be vazey to go out in all the crazy." Jake speaks up.

"Well, it's not like the people are just going to show up on our doorstep."

Suddenly, a massive explosion made Charlie scream in fright from behind, getting their attention. They turn to see a freshly made hole in the wall.

Outside side Sir Pentious' war ship floats. "Show yourself Alassstor. Come and face-" He pauses for a moment when he notices Alastor absent from the freshly made hole. He then looks to see him sipping coffee on the balcony of the second floor. "Oh, there you are - FAVE MY WRATH!"

"Who are you?" Alastor sets down his 'Oh Deer' mug.

"Who am I? Who am I?! I am the great SSSSSir Pentiousssss!"

Alastor dissolves into fog as he descends to the ground, materializing aside Angel, Vaggie, Jake, and Charlie who are in the watching Sir Pentious' zeppelin from outside.

"Inventor, architect of dessstruction, villain extraodinare!" Sir Pentious says.

Jake raises an eye brow. "I've never heard of thisss guy." His black tongue flicks out for a second.

Niffty appears on Alastor's right shoulder, clearly starstruck. "Ooooh, he's a bad boy~"

Alastor scoops Niffty up and drops her on the ground.