Lucy

In the parlor of the Hotel Charlie is panicking and planning out everything with lots of paper, with strings attached to them. Everyone is watching her, disturbed by her behavior.

Jake has an eyebrow raised as he takes a long sip from his "One Shot" mug. Vaggie walks into the room.

"Seems like she's Nanty Narking..." Jake mumbles with sarcasm.

"I'm just not quite understanding why it's not working." Charlie mutters. "Okay, okay, think Charlie. Think, think, think, think, think, think, think. Okay, if I do this, it's going to be-" She gasps. "I have trust falls every single morning. We can do-" She gasps again.

"Yikes." Angel is disturbed.

Charlie grabs some red string and attaches it to a piece of paper. "Come on, come on, come on, come on."

"Charlie?" Vaggie calls out. "Sweetie? You, uh, you good?"

Charlie looks back with sleep-depravity, and an insane look in her eyes that red veins are in her sclera. "Nope!" No, not really. Ha ha. I've been up all night trying to figure out why the hotel isn't working." She crushes a paper with her hand. "We've done trust falls, we've tried sharing our feelings, we only have a couple months left before the angels come." She turns into her demonic form and laughs manically before turning back to normal. "And at this rate--"

"Maybe it's time-"

"NO."

"-to ask-"

Charlie gets up close to Vaggie's face, holding her cheeks desperately. "DON'T SAY IT."

"-your dad." Vaggie says it.

Charlie groans, know what this means for her. Jake looks over, intrigued.

Vaggie continues. "Charlie, I know you don't want to, but we need every advantage we can get."

"He let the extermination happen to begin with." Charlie starts. "They just had a meeting and said, 'Go ahead and kill everyone'" She gasps. "Wait, that's it!"

"Kill everyone?"

"I can get behind that." Jake sips from his mug.

"No!" Charlie quickly says. "He could get me a meeting with Heaven!"

Jake chokes on his drink for a few seconds.

"Didn't we already try that?" Vaggie asks.

"Well, yeah with Adam, he was an asshole." Charlie says.

Jake coughs a little and speaks in a strained voice. "Yeah, he was."

Charlie points in agreement with Jake. "But he isn't in charge of all of Heaven. We could go to the top. There's sure to be some angels who will listen."

Charlie gets her phone out and scrolls through her contacts. In her contacts she has Egg Boiz 1,2, and 3, there's even Jake. She finds her dad and her thumb lingers over the call button.

"What's the holdup?" Husk calls out. "You got daddy issues?"

"No, we just have never been close." Charlie states. "After he and mom split, he never really wanted to see me. He calls, sometimes, but only if he's bored or like needs me to do something."

Husk was aware that this is just an excuse that Charlie does have issues with her dad, and he turns to the others. "Daddy Issues."

"Well, I'd like to meet the big dick in charge." Angel smirks.

Niffty holds a knife in her hands. "The ultimate bad boy." She laughs like a gremlin with excitement, Angel takes her knife away without her noticing. "I bet he's scary."