A Meeting of Overlords

Keekee is asleep on the parlor sofa as Charlie, Vaggie, Razzle and Dazzle put up a banner that reads 'Happy first week, Sir Pentious!'" Keekee wakes up with the sound of hammers hitting the wall and she runs off.

"That looks perfect!" Charlie smiles as she looks at everything from the top of a ladder. "Aagh! I am so excited that Sir Pentious is staying at the hotel."

"Um, Pentious was just trying to take over the city with his weird steampunk bullshit a few days ago." Vaggie informs.

Charlie climbs down the ladder. "Well, I haven't seen him try to pull any of that here."

Sir Pentious comes in, rolling in a new machine that his Egg Boiz are sitting on.

"What the hell is that?" Vagiie asks Sir Pentious.

"Oh, hello, purple female." Sir Pentious takes off his hat and bows, as his Egg Boiz hop off the machine. "It's my new invention, the 'Sking Flayer 11,000.'" His minions chase around Keekee. "I'm really looking forward to shooting the other residents."

"What? Why?" Charlie asks.

"Everyone is being too nice. Obviously, it must be a lie. I can sense they are planning to kill me, but when? How? I must be prepared! Ooh, the new parts of my machine are here."

Odette and Clara come in, wheeling in boxes of weapons.

Sir Pentious runs over to them.

Odette holds out a clipboard. "Sign, please." Sir Pentious signs the clipboard while Clara wheels in the boxes. "Thank you for your business. Enjoy your Carmine purchase."

Odette and Clara walk out of the lobby as Sir Pentious takes the crate full of parts and weapons for his machine. Ashe he slithers back, Vaggie realizes whom he's buying from.

"Carmine?" Vaggie questions. "As in Carmella Carmine. You are buying parts from an Overlord?"

"Uh, of course." Sir Pentious replies. "She's the top weapons dealer in Hell. Jake managed to even get me a five percent discount!"

"Okay, well that stops right now." Vaggie takes Pentious' boxes away.

"Hey!"

"You absolutely cannot build weapons in this hotel. No one is trying to kill you. People are being nice because they want you to feel welcome.

Sir Pentious looks at Vaggie with a wry expression. He then peeks over his machine to scowl at the other residents and workers. Husk is drowning a bottle at the bar, and he flips off Pentious. Angel Dust, standing near the bar on his phone, does the same. Niffty, who is dusting a corner of the wall, looks at Sir Pentious and does a sinister-sounding giggle.

Sir Pentious looks at Vaggie. "Hmm. I have my doubtssss."

"Well, it's true." Vaggie states. "You have to trust us."