𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠 𝗢𝗙 𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦

paring : ex!idol!choi jongho x fem!reader
genre : exes to lovers, angst, fluff, slight unrequited love.
warnings : mentioned of mental health.
word count : 1696

You visited your old apartment where you used to live with someone who was important to you years ago

Yes, you haven't sell this room yet, absolutely for no reason.

You walked into the room and could smell some old memories in it. Every feeling, every memory, every scent, and everything were still left in this room; it brought back old moments spent with that person.

You looked around, exploring things that you hadn't thrown away yet, until you walked over to your old desk.

Pictures, fake flowers, diaries and letters.

You picked up the small frame on the desk and blew the dust away to make the photo more clearer. It was a picture of you sleeping on the bed with a painted face that was made by your ex, Choi Jongho. He was in the picture as well, doing a selfie with a proud smile.

You smiled softly but it was full of sadness. You missed him. You really missed him.

The reason you broke up with him was mostly because you wanted him to live a peaceful life with his idol career. You know that your relationship with him won't last long because he would be too busy to have time for you, and if his fans find out, you might get into trouble as well.

But you still remember the day he cried in front of you for the first time.

The way he begged so desperately for you not to break up with him. The way he held you tightly, not wanting to let go, the way his voice sounded so shaky when he cried on your shoulder. You remember everything.

He loved you so badly, you were his everything, and he was your everything too.

But little does he know that you're always in the crowd cheering for him whenever you go to ATEEZ concerts? In the back of your mind, you know that he wouldn't notice you anyway.

Because if he knew, then you would've been his favorite Atiny.

You placed the frame back in its place and turned around, but yelped out in shock as a man jumped on you with a tight hug.

"J-Jongho!?" You tried to look at him but couldn't. "Thanks god, you didn't go home yet." His voice was gentle, just like it was back then.

You were processing things in your mind confusingly, "Why are you.. here? And how did you know this?"

Jongho pulled away to meet his eyes with yours. "Mingi spotted you when he was nearby the apartment. He saw you walking into the building, so he texted me because he knows how much I still miss you. And that's why I quickly drove my car to this place— Our place."