𝗔 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗗𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥

paring : boyfriend!choi jongho x gn!reader
genre : fluff
warnings : nothing, just them being a lovely dovey <3
word count : 662

paring : boyfriend!choi jongho x gn!readergenre : fluffwarnings : nothing, just them being a lovely dovey <3word count : 662

Cuddling with your boyfriend while sleeping in bed is the best thing to do.

But the worst thing is when you wake up with sickness.

"Jagi, your skin is burning." Jongho spoke up with a sleepy voice as he lifted himself up to look at your face properly. You still clung onto him though with no tension about letting go.

You mumbled something, but he couldn't hear it, so he decided to pull away from the hug. You whined and looked at him with pouty lips. "Just stay here and rest, okay? I'm going to make porridge rice for you."

"You don't know how to cook though." You chuckled softly.

"Yah." His voice sounded serious, which made you apologize immediately. He smiled in satisfaction before walking out of the room.

Half an hour later, as Jongho finally came back into the room with a tray, he placed it down on the desk and grabbed a bowl of hot porridge rice, then walked to the bed. He sat on the edge of the bed and scooped the rice up. "Open your mouth, love." He acted like a dad as he fed you the food.

It was surprisingly good, as you widened your eyes a bit and said, "This is good. Did you call Wooyoung hyung to teach you?"

He pouted and talked in a sulky voice, "Yah, I'm not that bad at cooking though."

You chuckled and patted his cheek. "I'm just joking, cub. You're literally the master of doing things.", he grinned a bit and shut you up by continuing to feed you.

"I cut apples for you too; do you want to eat them?" Jongho said as he placed the bowl on a tray. "Did you cut them with your bare hands? Because if not, then I don't want it." You joked.

He rolled his eyes playfully and walked back to you with a plate that had pieces of apple. "I think you're drunk, not sick. All the things you said were so ridiculous, Y/n." You raised your eyebrows. "Are you saying that I'm being nonsensical?"

"Maybe." He shrugged and placed the plate on your lap. "Eat these up."

You sighed in defeat and ate the pieces of apple for him, since he literally did everything for you.

"After done eating, I'll give you a medicine pill, okay?" He rubbed the back of your head and pecked your temple softly. You nodded and picked one piece up to feed him. He accepted it and smiled softly at your cuteness.

"You're cute."

"You're more cuter."

"Alright fine." He laughed and leaned his head on yours, watching you eat quietly like a bodyguard or a knight who wants to make sure that his royalty is doing well.

He really loves you, and he's an openly hopeless romantic man to you. All he wants and cares for is your happiness and health. To sum up, he just doesn't like to see his partner suffer. If you're hurt, then he's hurt too; there's no way he's going to let you hurt alone.

Jongho knows every detail about you; he acts like an actual husband, even though he didn't even ask you to marry yet. But still, he's the most gentlemanly person you could ever find.

If it's the last day before the end of the world, the only person he wants to spend time with the most is you.

"Let's make you eat a pill and rest." He kissed the top of your head and walked away to get a medicine pill and a glass of water for you.

After everything finally finished, he pulled a blanket over him and you as he hugged you comfortably so you could drift to sleep without getting uncomfortable. He watched you sleep as your breath began to slow down and get softer. He knew that you're falling asleep, and he smiled softly.

"Sweet dream, Jagiya."