𝗦𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡

[UNDER 14 DO NOT INTERACT]
paring : siren!choi jongho x fem!reader
genre : suggestive
warnings : swearing, obsession, forceful behavior, mentioned of killing, make out session
word count : 1363

[UNDER 14 DO NOT INTERACT]paring : siren!choi jongho x fem!readergenre : suggestivewarnings : swearing, obsession, forceful behavior, mentioned of killing, make out sessionword count : 1363

"Hyung, I don't get why people keep saying that humans are dangerous and harmful." Jongho stated as he stared at his tail with a small pout.

Hongjoong chuckled "It's because you've never gone up there and met them by yourself." he combed his hair with his own fingers before turning his head to Jongho. "Humans are very dangerous people, indeed. That's why us sirens have to hunt them down for the ocean's safety."

"Those pirates are also greedy; they like to find treasures or capture creatures under the sea for money."

Jongho looked up to meet Hongjoong's eyes as he listened to what Hongjoong said. He doesn't really believe him, though, because he has never experienced it before. Jongho mostly spends his time under the sea, collecting things that were from humans, and keeps imagining about humans.

He believes that not all humans are bad. There's going to be at least one of them that's kind.

A few days later, Jongho started to lose his patience because of how curious he was. So he swam up to on top of the sea in the middle of the night with some other sirens, but he didn't want to go with them to hunt humans down. He just wanted to experience everything himself.

It seemed like it was raining heavily as well. There was a huge pirate ship coming in his direction, so he moved out of the way while observing the ship with excited eyes. Then he saw one of the sirens starting to sing, so he did it too as he closed his eyes.

His voice sounded like an angel and was soothing the most. It was so soothing that it caught the attention of so many pirates.

His eyes immediately snapped open when he heard shouting and screaming voices. Then he saw a man jump down from the ship. He widened his eyes shockingly and saw the siren next to him drag the man down beneath the sea. Jongho felt bad for seeing this, but he also understood that they only do this for their safety and hunger.

The rain got even worse as it started to have a thunderstorm, and the ship suddenly got lightning strikes, which caused a fire. Everything looked so chaotic, completely opposite when he was living his life under the sea.

Jongho lifted his head up and saw a woman standing at the edge of the ship. He widened his eyes and wanted to help her but was also scared that she might do anything to him. Before he could think anything further, the woman suddenly dropped into the sea in front of him.

"Oh dear." He mumbled and swam down to catch her body, then swam up to let her get oxygen.

She coughed and opened her eyes. She couldn't see well, though, so she wrapped her arms around his neck, which caught him off guard. "Please help me.. I don't want to die." She muttered and fainted in his arms after.