Part 23

leeara felt millions of butterflies dancing in her stomach , she closed her eyes . Taehyung retreated just to look at her closed eyes and burning cheeks . he pressed his lips to control his laugh . it was his fast time seeing leeara's being shy in front of him . 

yoongi knocked the door by saying " Taehyung are you there "

Taehyung answered " yes bro come in " leeara opened her eyes and took a deep breath . yoongi came inside by saying " what  were you doing Taehyung , that employee was waiting for you since long " yoongi's eyes fall on leeara who was sitting beside Taehyung with no expressions . 

Taehyung cleared his throat and said " I was just cleaning mess which was created by my wife " 

as soon as leeara heard the word MY WIFE her condition became even worst . before she turned into a red tomato she said " Ah I guess this air conditioning is not working . its so hot here . I guess I have to go . bye yoongi " she said and left from there . 

yoongi looked at her blankly and Taehyung lowered his head to hide his smile . she rushed out from the office and drove her car at the highest speed . she reached home in just 10 minutes , she directly went into her room , closed the door and looked at herself in the mirror . she was panting , she saw her cheeks turned red and her heart was in a mess . that one particular scene was flashing in her mind . she closed her eyes and shook her head , she tapped her cheeks by saying " no beb , don't blush . stop it leeara don't turn red . behave yourself "

she jumped on her bed and rolled on her bed while giggling . she repeatedly punched pillow to control her blush , she controlled a lot to not to smile but she failed . 

----------------------------------------------------------------

at the airport 

han yuna was waiting for someone , she looked at the person who was walking in towards her . corner of her lips curled up . she gave a smile to him before hugging him 

 she gave a smile to him before hugging him 

Jimin smiled and hugged her . yuna frowned and asked " do you know how long I have been waiting for you "   Jimin smiled and said " well! its about flight delay . yuna smiled and said " OK my dear friend Jimin , its not your fault . lets go " 

Jimin followed yuna while saying " well your dad and my dad are becoming business partners so , when will we become life partners "   yuna opened her car door and said " your flirting techniques won't work on me Jimin "  Jimin slightly smiled and thought " i might flirt with others but not with you yuna . when will you understand my heart my dear yuna "

yuna snapped her fingers and asked " what are you thinking haa , we are getting late , lets go "  Jimin said " wait , I'll drive , you just rest " 

yuna agreed and Jimiin started driving .  yuna asked " last time why did you suddenly went without informing me "

" ahhh don't talk about last time , I had really bad experience . last time i came to Korea just to buy my dream car and you know ....................... one bitch snatched my car in front of me and i couldn't even take a single action . i just sacrificed my dream car to one stubborn bitch . when i complained it to my dad , he scolded me without any reason . first of all i was frustrated that i lost my car to someone and my dad ................................ haa . I got furious and went back to London without informing anyone and now my dad called me saying about this collaboration so , I came "

yuna laughed listening to his pathetic story . Jimin looked at yuna and asked in a worried tone " are you really fine "    yuna asked " fine about what "   Jimin said in a low tone " i heard that Taehyung got married "  smile on her face faded . she just said one thing " lets not talk about that "

the only person who is aware of Taehyung and yuna's relationship is Jimin . Jimin is yuna's classmate at high school . he had a big crush on her but never expressed his feeling . 

.............................................................

leeara called Jungkook at her house and said everything . she basically shares everything with Jungkook because he is her bff. 

Jungkook widened his eyes and said " WOW , that's amazing , like who would clean up the mess like that .................... I'm saying he is such a husband material . i still can't believe he kissed you "

leeara shouted " well its not a proper kiss "  

"OK THEN SHOULD I GIVE YOU A PROPER KISS NOW " leeara's heart started racing when she heard his deep husky voice . leeara and Jungkook both looked at the direction of that voice . Taehyung stood leaning on the door with his hands fold over his waist and heard a playful smirk on his face . 

.

.

.

.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ❤️