Part 45

leeara's face became pale when  she saw yeontan . till now she didn't know that their is one dog in Kim's mansion . she wanted to shout but she is afraid that everyone will know her weakness . she was diving in millions of thoughts when Taehyung noticed her .

he then look at the other direction where she was staring , he understood the whole scene .  yoongi noticed her and asked " is everything fine leeara " 

yeontan came near leeara and she was about to scream but stopped when Taehyung her head in his chest and hugged her tightly . she clutched his shirt tightly and closed her eyes .

sera asked " what happened leeara "  Taehyung carried her in bridal style while saying " she is feeling little dizzy she need some rest " he took her to his room 

sera and suga looked at each others and thought " how did he knows that she is feeling dizzy " 

Taehyung placed leeara on his bed and cupped her face while asking " are you fine "  

" do...........do you have a dog in your house " she asked in terrified tone 

" I'm sorry , i totally forgot about that . btw its yeontan .......... it won't bite don't worry "

meanwhile yeontan came into his room wagging his tail . " look it came inside do something " 

Taehyung raised her chin and said while looking into her eyes " it won't do anything , believe me ............ I promise , you just need to touch it once and bhoom your fear will fade away "

" no never , i won't do that harmful stunt in my life " leeara said in crumbling tone 

" look at me ..... you believe me right ! just do as i say " 

he slowly carried yeontan in his hands and sat beside leeara . she just closed her eyes refusing to look at it . Taehyung slowly took leeara's hand and placed it on yeontan's back . 

she flinched when she felt the soft skin of yeontan . Taehyung made her rub yeontan's back and said " open your eyes " in his deep voice 

she slowly opened her eyes and saw yeontan peacefully sleeping in Taehyung's laps . Taehyung smiled and removed his hand from her hand and singled her to touch it .  first she nodded her head as no but she touched it afterwards . 

she giggled while touching it " its smooth , silky and soft "  Taehyung smiled and said " look you are not afraid of it anymore "  leeara smiled and said " you made it "  

" so practically i deserve a reward for driving your fear away " Taehyung said and moved forward to kiss leeara when suddenly sera opened door and looked at them " you said she was dizzy ........................ well mom is calling you guys for dinner " 

-----------------

at dining 

MR Kim returned and saw Taehyung in the house . he didn't said anything . he saw leeara coming behind him . leeara greeted him and he greeted her back . they all sat for having dinner 

everyone was silent . leeara asked " you guys usually be silent while eating "  sera said " no ! its just today "  leeara asked " do i presence make you uncomfortable uncle Kim "  

MR Kim cleared his throat and said " no  leeara " leeara again asked " do my husband's presence make you uncomfortable MR Kim " 

MR Kim remained silence for a couple of seconds and replied " no ! we are glad to have you and your husband at our house " 

" what are me and my husband to you MR Kim ? " leeara asked while raising her eyebrows 

MR Kim sighed and said " my son and daughter in law ...... I'm very happy to have you both here "  

leeara smiled and said " thanks father in law for feeling happy to have us here " 

Mrs Kim , sera and suga controlled their smiles . Taehyung whispered " you are indeed lee jong suk's daughter "  leeara smiled and whispered " and ...... I'm your wife "  Taehyung gave a proud smile 

after finishing dinner Taehyung and leeara went back to their home . to their surprise they found Jungkook and Yeon jun at their house . 

Taehyung furrowed his brows and asked " what you guys are doing in my house " 

Yeon jun smiled and said " oho brother Taehyung , I'm so sorry about how i behaved with you . i didn't know that you were leeara's husband "

leeara was looking at them with confuse . Taehyung said " at least now you got to know who I'm so for your own safety maintain little distance from my wife "  

Yeonjun said with a cute pout " before becoming your wife she is my friend .... you can't order me to stay away from her " 

JK interrupted by saying " why the atmosphere is becoming so serious just chill brothers . we are here to play video game with leeara " 

leeara asked " really then just wait I'll be back in 5 minutes " 

Taehyung looked at them with serious look and said " ok lets play a game...... remember  if you lose you have to go to homes "  JK and Yeonjun raised their one eyebrow and JK smirked and  said " we will try our best to not lose because its fun to disturb your  peaceful night "

when leeara came back she found whole couch was occupied by Taehyung , Jungkook and yeonjun  . she frowned and said " where is my place "  

Taehyung smirked and said while tapping his lap " your place is here beb "  leeara poked her inner cheek and sat on his lap .

they started playing video game . their eyes were on the screen and their fingers were constantly moving . they all were playing game very seriously . no one is refusing to lose . 

1 hours passed and Yeonjun lost the game after trying so hard to save himself . he went to his home with a sad face . now the next target of Taehyung is Jungkook and after 2 more hours Jungkook lost and went with disappointment look on his face  

" now i can finally sit on couch and play " she got but Taehyung grabbed her waist and pulled her down making her sit on his lap " you have to play game here like this " 

leeara sighed and started playing game . she was serious at the beginning of the game but her breath got increased when Taehyung slowly started to place wet kisses on her neck 

NEW FICTION ALERT ⚠️

I have started a new fiction called SIN by sparkly  , you can check it out . I already uploaded 2 parts of it . read it and say whether should I continue or not 

.

.

.

.

.

// PLEASE VOTE SWEETIES 💖💖