Part 43

leeara took that gun and walked towards the corridor . their were man who tried to stop her but she didn't care anyone , she shot everyone who came in her way . one person blocked her way . she placed gun on his forehead and asked " where is V  "  that man laughed and said " probably dead by now " 

she gritted her teeth and pressed the trigger but nothing happened . that man giggled and said " you ran out of bullets girl " 

" I don't care " she held that gun tightly and smashed his nose with that gun making his nose bleed . she hit him continuously which made him unconscious .

her hands were covered with blood and her eyes were red and she was at her max point to kill anyone in front of her . 

she went to corridor but found nothing , she started searching the whole mansion for V . she ran screaming his name loud , calling his name out . she searched and searched , but she didn't found a single person .

whole mansion seems empty , she could clearly hear the resounds of her own voice . her voice echoed in the hall 

" V !!!!! WHERE ARE YOU .............................reply me please " she clenched her fist and shouted " motherf**ker  jeff where did you hid yourself . " she ran and searched everywhere and all she found was old empty rooms 

"Taehyungaa i need to say you something ........ it was not just an obsession , i truly loved you , i love you and i will love you . i wants to live with you .......forever and i wants you to hold my hand forever .. i don't care if it hurts (*chuckled*) " she wiped her tears and said " Taehyungaa i want something ........... i want to see you .. i want to hear you .... i want to (*sobs*) hug you "

and suddenly she felt two hands from behind wrapped her stomach . she know who is that , she know his touch , the touch which makes her heartbeat fast . he wrapped his hands around her stomach and pinned her body to his . he rested his chin on her neck and said in a deep voice " I'M HERE " 

she bursts into tears after listening to his voice . she held his hands tightly . he turned her towards him and raised her chin . she looked back and forth at his eyes . blood flowed over his cheek . she cried even more harder after looking at him . 

she tried to touch his bleeding forehead with her shivering hands but stopped when Taehyung grabbed her wrist and said " it hurts "  leeara looked into his eyes and said " lets .. go to hospital "

" no , i just need to hug you I'll be fine " with that he hugged her hugged her tightly . "do  y..you know (*hiccup *) how much ..i searched for you " leeara said while crying 

Taehyung smiled and asked " do you know how much I searched for you from past five years " 

as she heard those words of Taehyung she cried even more harder . " i will kill each and every single person who touched you " leeara said while crying 

Taehyung smiled and said " I already killed them , how dare they kidnapped you " 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at hospital 

Taehyung is receiving treatment . lee jong suk and lee ji eun came to south Korea as soon as they got to know about the news . 

lee jung suk asked " how is my son in law "    Jin said " no need to worry MR lee , he is fine now . he lost a lot of blood but don't worry we took care of it . he is fine " 

lee jong suk asked " my princess is also covered with blood , is she ok "   

jin sighed and said " don't worry MR lee . its not your princess blood its others blood . your daughter killed nearly 10 people today . she is sleeping because she tired  " 

lee jong suk smiled and said " ok then , that's fine after all she is my daughter " 

" dad !! " lee jung suk turned his head to look at his daughter who was weaving her hand with a smile on her face 

lee jong suk ran towards her and hugged her " thank god you are fine "   leeara broke the hug and said " dad ! I'm leeara daughter of lee jong suk and wife of Kim Taehyung , no one dares to touch me and if they did they will be dead " 

she turned towards jin and asked " how is he " jin said " fine , you can go and see him "

leeara went into his room and found Taehyung laid on the bed with bandages on his head . he saw leeara and smiled while opening his arms signaling her to hug him .

she made a cute pout and and laid beside him while hugging him tightly . Taehyung wrapped his arms around her waist and asked " how are you feeling now " 

leeara said " i should be the one asking this to you "   Taehyung smiled and said " I'm feeling hot as hell right now " 

leeara raised her head to look at him , he was already looking at her . they both laughed . 

"when we are getting married " leeara asked . Taehyung asked " why we should get married again when you are already my wife "

leeara furrowed her brows and asked " but i divorced you , so I'm not your wife anymore "  Taehyung smiled and said " divorced get approved when both parties agrees ........... you signed the papers but i didn't so legally we are still married " 

leeara asked with a sad pout face " it means we are not getting married again " 

Taehyung asked " do you wanna marry me again "  leeara nodded her head and said " i was actually thinking that ............. if we get married again then ........... we will be able to exchange a proper kiss " 

Taehyung raised his one eyebrow and asked " proper kiss ? "

leeara sighed and said " till now we didn't had a proper kiss . in our marriage i was the one who kissed you and in your office ........... you just cleaned the mess on my lips and  on the day of Thailand trip i thought you was just a hallucination and it was just a peck on your lips and few days ago i stopped you because i had fever ....................."

Taehyung chuckled and asked " you need a proper kiss "  leeara nodded her head as yes 

Taehyung pulled her close and said " I'll give it to you right now "

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

// PLEASE VOTE SWEETIES ❤️❤️