Whipped cake

Previously ,

' What ? You broke up ?...'

____________________________________

Gemini POV

I sighed thinking ' I'm not even surprised now ' while saying ' When are you getting back together again ? It doesn't surprise me anymore since it's such a repetitive pattern'. He scratched his head saying ' Dunno , Maybe the day after tomorrow'.

' Honestly , Why are you like that ? Are all relationships like that ? To be fair , Even when I watch tv shows the quarrels seem like a real problem '. Uncle shook his head . ' What was it this time ? did you fight over whether or not you should put wasabi in the soy sauce or something ?'.

' Text ' New mumbled under his breath while his sister dragged out her son to feed him dinner.

___________

Fourth POV

' The heck !! What did you do to him ? He listens to you well ' Hogun whined while we walked as cream ( name of white puppy ) hugged around my neck like a baby. I was curious to how this little guy ended up with him so I asked ' Did he come to your house ? or Was he originally your dog that you had lost ? '.

He answered ' No , he was a stray dog' , tried petting cream but earned a growl instead turning to me saying ' Mom took pity on him and brought him home a few days ago.' He's cautious around strangers . But, I guess that wasn't the case with your mom , They say that one can instinctively recognise their destiny. Pretty interesting , Isn't it ? '. Hogun frowned at me asking ' It isn't , Are you trying to indirectly say that he's not destined to be with me ? But I feed and look after him '. I laughed at his words while he questioned why I was doing so. He continued saying ' He broke the leash and ran off by himself. I'm telling you that he undoes the leash on his own . How is it even possible with his little paws !! Just in case he gets mistaken for a stray I bought him a collar with his name engraved '. ' ...I guess he found the leash uncomfortable Having been a stray dog for some time '. He gestured to hand him cream. As soon cream left my hands. He threw tantrums making it a struggle for Hogun.

I was curious of one more thing ' Why did you name him cream ? ' . His answer made me laugh again " Cause we bought a whipped cream cake the day we picked him up ".

_________

Gemini and P'New walked around the park to get some fresh morning air on a Sunday. They ran into Mook ( sister of P'Tay ) , Gemini asked about  what happened  with P'Tay years ago and she said ' 5 years ago , When he graduated from UOC he came out to the family. I still remember their loathing words, mom said " I pray for you , Repent for your sins. I trust you Tay , you will become normal again " while dad yelled " A man going after another man ...F**king disgusting ! " I hated them , I moved out with my brother then '. Watching her talking about his brother to Gemini New was reminded of yesterday morning.

( Saturday Morning , P'New POV )

I saw Tay sitting alone at the cafeteria's table , I sat on the empty seat in front of him asking ' Where is Mook ? ' . He seemed gloomy ' She went to take care of something '. ' What happened ? Why the long face mueng ? '. His shoulders drooped in worry ' Mook said she will not  be returning home...She always collapses because she's sick , but I can't even take care of her. I'm worried to death '. I sighed , ' Your mother always come to the hospital. Weren't they on good terms ? '. ' It's back to square one after she got discharged. I don't know why she's stubborn...'

I reached out to pat his head and stopped midway when he turned around to look at me ' Mook has done nothing wrong , I can't let her cut ties with my parents. The other day , my mother called me crying...Can you give me some time to think ? Honestly we can't keep doing this ...'.

I was beyond taken back by his words still I asked again to confirm ' If we can't keep doing this, Then what ? Break up ? Will you get married to a girl to satisfy them ? '. He stuttered saying no then added ' I don't know ... It's r-really difficult for me right now..At least until Mook returns home please '.

_________

[ Monday Morning, Class 01 ]

The bunch of classmates gathered around sharing what happened on Saturday ( the meet up), Fourth pretended to listen to all of their rants but inside he was feeling mixed , Questioning whether his classmates were okay with him absent that day and what they were thinking. Familiar hands came around his head closing his eyes asking ' Guess who '. Fourth tapped on his hands saying ' Stop it , before you get your ass kicked '.

The classmates around them started to tease them saying , " What If Gemini didn't wash his hands after going to the toilet and now he's doing that hide and seek thingy ". Gemini humored him back saying ' Tsk! You're talking clearly from experience '. Fourth stared at Gemini quietly , the taller flailed his hands saying ' ..Hey!! I did wash my hands , I swear '. That brought a fit of laughter among the crowd and they scattered to their own seats.

Gemini  thought to himself ' What is it ? He seems concerned ' while looking at Fourth who's zoning out looking at the windows  , He held his hand saying ' I'm just making sure of this that. Can't I do at least this much ? ' . Fourth laughed at his antics saying ' I know that you can tell  without even taking my hand , Who are you kidding here mister '...

-x-