Summer seed (2)

Gemini barged into the class 01 , the students aren't even surprised anymore. He waved at fourth and sat next to him yelling ' Fourth!!! Have you heard it ? We're going on a school trip. Well, the last one as a school student '. Fourth nodded as he pointed at the paper laying on the desk ' Yeah , but I'm more concerned about this '. Gemini took the paper and looked at the empty place ' You haven't filled up the college admission forms yet I guess, Where you applying ?'. Fourth titled his head in confusion saying ' I got possessed by the spirit of challenge , I'm applying for Mahidol University , If I don't get in then the other options are Chulakorn and Thammasat University. I haven't decided on the majors yet '. Gemini nodded saying ' I was hoping for Harvard , Nope let's just stay together in here '. That caught Fourth's attention , he asked ' What about you ? '. Gemini shrugged his shoulders saying ' I don't know , But I will apply to all your options. I may not get into any though ' he laughed recalling his grades from the last year. Fourth held his hands placed a soft kiss on them saying ' So much happened this year , I think I earned a lot. I'm so happy that god finally gifted me with you. I hope , we will spend our college days together too..' Gemini eyes welled up with tears hearing Fourth's sincerity , he promised himself to work hard to match his lover's level so that they can be a University couple too.

_______

The teacher kept his books on the desk and watched his students, miraculously the class was quiet ' What's with the gloomy atmosphere today'. It became noisy all of a sudden as they all started to whine about the fact that the School trip got canceled due to the storms and the Final weeks were nearing. Fourth looked out the window, dark clouds slowly floated away. The rains weren't his cup of tea but the weather they create is the best. He seemed happy with everything that has been going on lately.

The break bell interrupted his mood , causing students to pour in and out. He ran to the cafeteria to get some hot chocolate, Luckily his classmates were standing at the front and gladly got him two cups of pure bliss. He climbed the stairs and opened the door to Class 04 , Gemini's classmates greeted him excitedly passing some clover women stickers to him. He thanked them and settled in the seat in front of his boyfriend, just staring at his peaceful face calmed him. His mind played back the memories when he watched him sleeping at the music room. He placed the cups on the desk and playfully leaned on his cheeks but Gemini turned his head as Fourth ended up kissing his lips instead . Gemini had to hold back as they were still in a classroom. Fourth's face turned red and he choked on air, Gemini chuckled satisfactorily as his trick worked.

Fourth slapped his arms for his childish behaviour, Gemini didn't care. The taller pointed at the cups , Fourth smiled saying he got them the perfect drink. They enjoyed the hot bliss together watching the dark clouds turn grey as they slowed moved towards the west. Suddenly, Mark barged in shaking Fourth's shoulders in Joy followed by the students of Class 01. Fourth looked at them confused , the crowd pulled him to the School's Notice board Screen. He was shocked to read " Fourth Nattawat is accepted by early admission into Chulakorn University ". All the students of Grade 12 cheered him up , it became a festival. Fourth searched for one person, he ran back to the Class 04 and threw himself on the taller yelling ' Gem!!! I got into Chulakorn University '. The couple jumped around in Joy , later an assembly was held to congratulate him.

—————

Gemini glanced at Fourth looking happier than ever ,   ' I get the University part but I think there's something else causing you to be happy cause I smell  the scent of relief ', Fourth patting his head saying ' My sherlock holmes is getting things right today , Actually I told my grandmother that I will be moving out When I graduate high school. She agreed saying that he will move back to her hometown '. Gemini was genuinely happy for him as things started to untangle for his loved one ' What about your mother? ' , Fourth rolled his eyes saying ' She had been living with since the day she tried to use me , but she moved out a week before. I couldn't contact her, I guess mom will come through when she needs me again'. To be honest, Gemini was kinda shocked to see his boyfriend's savage behaviour but he liked it.