Chapter -1

As Jungkook reached his apartment and turned the key in the lock. Pushing the door open, he flicked on the light switch and was met with darkness. Confused, he was about to reach for his phone when suddenly, the room erupted in a chorus of "Happy Birthday!" Lights flickered on, revealing his six hyungs standing there with wide grins, holding up a banner that read "Happy Birthday, Jungkook!" Behind them, his friends popped out from behind furniture, holding balloons and gifts. Jungkook's heart swelled with joy as he smiled .

Taehyung and Jimin embraced Jungkook tightly.

"Happy birthday little bro."

"Thank you, guys," he whispered, feeling overwhelmed with gratitude.

They led him to the beautifully decorated table where a birthday cake awaited, adorned with candles flickering softly. As everyone gathered around, Jungkook took a deep breath and blew out the candles, making a silent wish in his heart.

With the room erupting into cheers and applause, the party officially began. Music filled the air as Jungkook's friends and hyungs danced and laughed together, celebrating their bond and the joyous occasion of Jungkook's birthday.

As the night grew late and the party slowly came to an end, Jungkook's friends bid their farewells, promising to catch up soon. However, his hyungs decided to stay with him for the night. They settled into a comfortable arrangement, with makeshift beds scattered around the living room.

Jungkook jump on the arrange bed on the floor and he snuggled up with his hyungs, feeling their comforting presence beside him. As they exchanged quiet words and shared fond memories of the day, Jungkook drifted off to sleep, surrounded by the love and support of his cherished hyungs.

Jungkook blinked groggily as he woke up to find himself wrapped in Taehyung's embrace. Stretching slightly, he sat up and rubbed his eyes, glancing around the room. "Hey, hyung, where are the others?" he asked, feeling a bit disoriented.

Taehyung smiled warmly, releasing Jungkook from the hug. "Good morning, Kookie. Everyone else is awake. We decided to let you sleep peacefully in your bed since you looked so comfortable," he explained, patting Jungkook's shoulder affectionately.

"Good morning, Kookie!" Jimin greeted cheerfully as he entered the room, planting a gentle kiss on Jungkook's head. "I hope you slept well."

Jungkook smiled warmly at Jimin. "Thanks, Jimin hyung I did," he replied, feeling the warmth of his hyung's presence.

Jimin grinned and turned to Taehyung and Jungkook. "Jin hyung made breakfast, guys! Let's go join everyone in the dining area," he said.

Taehyung nodded eagerly, already heading towards the door. "Sounds great! I'm starving," he exclaimed, with Jungkook following close behind.

As they gathered around the dining table, Jungkook was greeted warmly by his other brothers. Hoseok playfully hugged him and lifted him up and down, eliciting laughter from Jungkook. They all sat down to eat.

"I really missed your cooking, Jin hyung," Jungkook said with a smile.

"You know you can come over anytime you miss me or my food, right?" Jin replied with a grin as he ruffle his hair, causing Jungkook to grin back.

Taehyung and Jimin exchanged amused glances.
"Jin hyung, you never told us that," Taehyung commented, teasingly.

"Well, after all, Jungkook is Jin hyung's favorite."Namjoon chuckled and added.

"You guys don't love me then?"Jungkook asking innocently,

"Of course, we all love you so much, Jungkooki. You're our little angel, our baby brother," Jimin said affectionately.