Chapter -10 ( Final)

"You!" Jimin exclaimed, his eyes widening in surprise as he spotted Jungkook's friends approaching.

They all greeted Jimin warmly, their expressions filled with concern and relief.

"We're sorry we came earlier hyung," Yugyeom apologized, his voice filled with sincerity. "We were really worried about Jungkook."

"It's okay, we appreciate your concern," Jimin reassured them, a warm smile. "Come on in."

As they entered they greeted Taehyung and Hoseok as they greeted them back with a smile.

"Hey, guys. Thanks for coming."

"Yeah, we were really worried about Jungkook.How is he now ?" Bambam asked.

" He is not here." Taehyung answer.

" Not here , then where is he ?"Ahro asked.

The three brothers sighed as they looked at each other and told them everything that had happened.

Everyone's eyes widen in shocked and fear.

"Is he okay now?"Yugyeom's brow furrowed with concer.

" Yes he is fine and they are coming back.," Hoseok said.

" Thanks God " They sighed.

"It's all because of that voodoo doll," Taehyung remarked, a frown creasing his brow.

Jungkook's friends exchanged concerned glances,as Hyejin asked"Wait, what voodoo doll?"

Jimin took a deep breath, his expression solemn. "Someone gifted Jungkook a voodoo doll. We don't know who it was as it was unnamed, but it was crushed during the incident."

BamBam's eyes widened in disbelief. "A voodoo doll? That's... creepy."

Ahro' s voice trembled with concern. "Do you mean it all happened because of that doll? "

Hoseok nodded grimly. "Yes the monk mentioned dark forces at play, and the voodoo doll have been a part of it."

"We need to find out who gave Jungkook that doll and why."Yugyeom's jaw tightened with worry.

" No need " Mingyu said as everyone looked at him.

" What you mean by that ?" Taehyung asked.

" Because I know who did it !" Mingyu said as he marched purposefully towards Hyejin.

With a firm grip, Mingyu reached out and took hold of Hyejin's arm tightly. Hyejin's eyes widened in shock, her expression a mix of surprise and confusion.

"See, she did it," Mingyu declared.

Suddenly the front door opened reviling Jungkook, Jin, Yoongi, and Namjoon entered the room.

The scene infront of them create confusion across their faces.

"What's going on here?" Jungkook asked.

Mingyu's voice was filled with conviction as he turned to face Jungkook and the others. "Jungkook She is the one who gave you the voodoo doll. It was Hyejin,"

Hyejin's eyes filled with tears as she shook her head in denial. "No, that's not true! I would never do something like that," she protested.

" What are you talking about Mingyu ? You have no Proof against her !" Yugyeom protest.

" I have seen her putting gift which was unnamed." Mingyu said.

"Hyejin, is this true?" Jungkook asked, his voice barely above a whisper, his heart heavy with disbelief.