Chapter -3

Jungkook jolted awake from his unsettling dream, he found himself drenched in sweat, his heart pounding in his chest. Breathing heavily, he sat up on the couch.

Realizing that it was just a dream, Jungkook let out a shaky breath, grateful that it wasn't real. He wiped the sweat from his face and got up as he  went to the bathroom.

Jungkook splashed cold water on his face and  took deep breaths, willing himself to calm down as he drank a glass of water to soothe his parched throat.

Just as he was processing these strange thoughts the doorbell rang, interrupting his thoughts. WeJungkook hesitated for a moment to open the door.

But he gathers his courage and opens the door. To his surprise and relief, he was greeted by the smiling faces of his friends Yugyeom, Mingyu, BamBam, along with Yugyeom's girlfriend Hyejin and BamBam's girlfriend Ahro.

"Hey, Jungkook! We thought we'd come over as you were not feeling well."Yugyeom exclaimed.

Jungkook smiled back gratefully"Yeah, come on in! I was just about to make some coffee And I am fine now." He said, stepping aside to let them enter.

" Does your hand hurt now ?" Bambam asked  concern.

"No, I'm feeling better now, thanks."Jungkook answered while forcing a smile.

"Well, we're here to cheer you up! How about we all go out and do something fun?"Mingyu suggest.

"That sounds like a great idea! We could go to the arcade or grab some food."Hyejin smiled.

"But Jungkook was feeling sick earlier. Maybe we should just stay in and watch a movie or something." Ahro said concerned.

"No, no, it's okay. I think going out would be good. I could use the distraction."Jungkook interjected.

"Alright, then it's settled! Let's go have some fun and take Jungkook's mind off things." Yugyeom said.

With a unanimous agreement, the group decided to head out for a day of fun and laughter, determined to lift Jungkook's spirits and make the most of their time together.

After enjoying their time the group was making their way home with laughter and joy filling the air.

But Jungkook suddenly felt a sharp, stabbing pain in his chest. Gasping for breath, he stumbled and collapsed to the ground, clutching his chest in agony.

His friends rushed to his side, their expressions filled with concern and fear.

"Jungkook, are you okay? What's happening?"

"Jungkook, what's wrong? Can you hear us?" Yugyeom rubbed his back.

"Jungkook, please stay with us. You're going to be okay." Hyejin said worried.

"Hang in there, Jungkook. We're here for you."Ahro got teary.

"Stay with me, Jungkook-ah . You're going to be alright. Just hold on." BamBam said cradling Jungkook in his arms.

Jungkook struggles to speak through the pain

"I-I can't... breathe..."

His eyes fluttered shut and he succumbed to unconsciousness in BamBam's arms. The group watched helplessly, their hearts sinking with worry.

BamBam held Jungkook close, his voice trembling
"Jungkook, please wake up! Open your eyes, buddy!"

"Hang in there, Jungkook. We're all here for you." Mingyu said in tears.

"Stay strong, Jungkook. You're going to make it through this."Hyejin sobbed.

" Seok Jin hyung" Yugyeom said. " His apartment is near, let's take him there."

BamBam nodded as he cradled Jungkook in his arms and the group rushed to Seok Jin's apartment. And knocked on the door.

The door creaked open, revealing a startled Namjoon, who had been visiting his hyung. His eyes widened in  shock as he saw Jungkook's pale face and limp form in BamBam's arms.

"What happened to him ? " Namjoon exclaimed.

Jin emerged from the apartment's depths, his expression a mix of confusion. "Who is it Namjoon ?" he asked.

Jin's eyes widened as he  looked at the door.

" Kooki "

"Jungkook collapsed, hyung."Yugyeom said scared.

Jin carefully lifted Jungkook from BamBam's arms and gently placed him on the couch.

As Namjoon ushered others inside.

Jin's hands were trembling with worry as he settled his unconscious brother into a comfortable position. His heart ached at the sight of Jungkook's pale face,.

"What happened?" Jin asked, his voice laced with concern as he turned to the group gathered in his living room.

BamBam took a deep breath, "We were on our way home when Jungkook suddenly collapsed. We don't know what happened. He was unconscious."

Jin and Namjoon's heart sank at the news, their mind racing with fear and uncertainty.

As they were talking they notice Jungkook was walking up. They all went to him.

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and  he found himself surrounded by the concerned faces of his friends and his older brothers. And  Jin was holding his hand with a mixture of relief and worry etched on his face.

"Jungkook, are you okay? What happened?" Jin's voice was filled with concern as he squeezed Jungkook's hand gently.

"I-I don't know what happened, hyung" Jungkook began, his voice shaky with emotion. "I just suddenly felt pain in my chest, and then everything went black..."Jin and Namjoon listened intently, their expressions filled with concern.

After he finished speaking, Jin enveloped him in a tight hug, his voice filled with gratitude.

"Thank you for bringing him home safely," Jin said to Jungkook's friend, his voice choked with emotion. "I don't know what I would have done if something had happened to him."

Jungkook's friends exchanged solemn nods, their eyes filled with empathy and support. "Of course, hyung. We'll always be here for Jungkook," BamBam replied, speaking for the group.

As the group knew their friend is now in good hands. They bid their farewells and made their way back to their own homes.

As they left, Jin turned to Namjoon who was cradling Jungkook in his arms.

"Namjoon, could you please call the others and let them know what happened?" Jin said, his voice tinged with concern.

Namjoon nodded and pulled out his phone, dialing the numbers of their brothers.

To be continued........